Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney World Resort Update

Walt Disney World Resort Update by Mark Goldhaber
    January 7 - 13, 2012
    Festival of the Lion King to get a reprieve, move to Africa? | 'Limited Time Magic' kicks off with 'Bling in the New Year' dance party | Room-only and Magic Your Way package discounts, Passholder room discounts | and much more.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

The withdrawal of Kodak from the Disney parks is heart-wrenching for those of us who are both Rochesterians and Disney fans.

Powers &8^]

Quote Originally Posted by LtPowers View Post
    The withdrawal of Kodak from the Disney parks is heart-wrenching for those of us who are both Rochesterians and Disney fans.

Powers &8^]
    Totally agree, LtPowers. My father worked his entire career with Kodak, and retired several years ago. The loss of the yellow and red feels like a personal blow.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    According to AJ Wolfe over at the Disney Food Blog, a new restaurant may be coming to Epcot's Morocco pavilion. Tapaz would be a tapas, or "small plates," restaurant located between the Mo'Rockin' stage and the Friendship dock, and would feature 60 indoor and 120 outdoor seats. For more information, check out AJ's blog post.
    Bummer. That was my favorite place to watch Illuminations! The wall was too high for the youngest set, and it was hidden from the main walkway by the planters (and Mo Rockin stage), so it didn't get crowded early at all! And you could wait on the planters until almost right at show time and still get a 'front row' view at the wall!
    Cathy

Good to have you back full-time, Mark! Thanks for the link to Paul Chadkin's website - now I have a way to check to make sure I have all the latest editions of the WDW park maps!