Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney World Resort Update

Walt Disney World Resort Update by Mark Goldhaber

'Green home' coming to Innoventions | More dining, entertainment options added for holidays at Disney's Hollywood Studios | Pepper Market becomes a buffet | Expedition Everest Challenge details announced; registration open | and more.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sticking to the age limits on the Cruise Line sounds like it's dreamt up by the lawyers. I hope in a pro-active move, not a reactionary one.

Also, I had heard that the Pepper Market buffet is still considered a Counter/quick service on the Disney Dining Plan. Does your information support that? Just seems really odd to me, from a consistency point of view --- but --- Pepper Market is a 3rd party operator, not run by Disney directly, so inconsistency isn't too shocking, I guess. I just know it's made CSR even less attractive to me, since I generally don't spend that much at a regular breakfast (often getting a kids meal or splitting an adult breakfast and some fruit with my sister), plus I'm not a huge fan of buffets in general. Seems like another move aimed at the conference attendees.

Cathy

The Free Dining promo should probably be pulled from the update, since the deadline of 12/17 has passed.

Running at full speed
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Yes, Cathy. Pepper Market is still a quick service credit on the dining plan. I meant to include it, but it must have gotten lost in the shuffle.