Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: AP Refund vs. Extension Questions: Pros? Cons?

Well surprise, surprise...I just got an email saying a refund was processed. Of course no clue if its my husband's, the other 3 we have or just one of them. So far neither of us have anything showing yet.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

2. # ADS

I also got an email within the past hour saying my refund had been processed.

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    Well surprise, surprise...I just got an email saying a refund was processed. Of course no clue if its my husband's, the other 3 we have or just one of them. So far neither of us have anything showing yet.
    Whistler got an email that his was processed. Nothing on his card yet. No idea how much. We had used GAT tickets as down payment for Flex passes. So no idea what they are sending.

Santa / Actor for hire
    MousePad Subscriber

Yesterday I renewed my Disney Premier Passport that is good until March 31st as a Disney Platinum Pass for Walt Disney World beginning April 1st.
    I have two trips to the Florida parks planed one at the end of April and then this train trip at the end of September

Setting up camp at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds now sometime in the future
    My Acting website
    My Santa website "It's not the look, it's what is in ones heart, that makes one a Santa"
    My Promotional Marketing website that's were my user name comes

I think they just refunded everything. We got $600+ for 2 flex passes that started in Dec 2019 with 5 day hoppers as the down payments. So we'd only had 3 payments taken out? Or is it 4. March 8th was the last one they took.
    They may have been 4 day.

I called today. The lady I spoke with said they were very busy doing all these refunds and it's taking time, yada yada yada. I asked why we haven't received any of the emails, and she thought it was because we didn't have an active pass when they closed. Nice try, we've never received any emails even when we had active passes. And we wait...

There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGoofyGuy View Post
    I called today. The lady I spoke with said they were very busy doing all these refunds and it's taking time, yada yada yada. I asked why we haven't received any of the emails, and she thought it was because we didn't have an active pass when they closed. Nice try, we've never received any emails even when we had active passes. And we wait...
    Years ago when I told them this issues was happening to me I was given an email to let them know about it. So I did that but it never changed. As it is I find it odd they mail letters out as they did as well but the one we got is addressed to the parents of (my youngest child). Before this I was getting mail in my son's name about the APs and Disneyland closure last year. I'm still surprised we got the refund email the other day...of course still waiting on it to come though.

candles71, glad you got your refund. I'd suggest if you aren't sure on if its for one or both to give them a call. I know others have been confused as well on if its for one pass or all that they had.

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

I finally called and our refund is getting ready to process.

I guess they had some old contact information....... so we didn't hear from them

"If you can Dream it you can Do IT." Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by sjhanksaz View Post
    I finally called and our refund is getting ready to process.

I guess they had some old contact information....... so we didn't hear from them
    That's interesting. The person I talked to didn't even offer to check. She just told me they were very busy and it was taking them a while to get through all of them. Did you have to press them a bit so they would actually check?

Well looks like my husband got the money for our 3 that were on payment plan on Friday but didn't notice till this morning when I had him check. We had a lot going on at the end of the week so he missed it when he looked before. So now just waiting on getting his last few months back to my acct.

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Still nothing for me. I have not called due to the reports on here that folks really didn't get any specific update over the phone.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    Still nothing for me. I have not called due to the reports on here that folks really didn't get any specific update over the phone.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Don't blame you. Some of what I've read other places seems to be that some get 2 different answers in the same phone call on what is going on. All I know is there is major lack in customer service it seems like going on and there doesn't seem like any guidance was given to the ones working that area either. I may have to call though to just update my card so that I can make sure it gets to my acct and that is IF they will update it or can.

That's interesting. The person I talked to didn't even offer to check. She just told me they were very busy and it was taking them a while to get through all of them. Did you have to press them a bit so they would actually check?
    She was nice and probably had time. I have found that if you don't get the info you want try calling back in about 20 minutes and if you get someone else then you may get more info.

Those that bought Sip and Savor passes last year and didn't use them or have tabs left I am seeing this pop up now:

The 2020 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival did not take place as planned through April 21, 2020 because of the temporary closure of the theme parks in line with direction from government officials. Due to this unprecedented situation, Guests who purchased a 2020 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Sip and Savor pass may request a refund in the amount of $7.00 for each qualifying entitlement tab. Qualifying entitlement tabs are unused entitlement tabs that remain attached to the 2020 Food & Wine Festival Sip and Savor pass and are returned to us. Detached tabs will not qualify for refunds.

To request a refund, we ask that you choose one of the following methods:

Online: Submit a request through the Help Center by selecting “2020 Food & Wine Sip and Savor Pass Refund Request” in the “Subject” drop-down menu and filling out the form.

Phone: Call us at (888) 231-7639 for assistance.

Santa / Actor for hire
    MousePad Subscriber

I am very pleased as my Premier Passport the expiration date was extended until the end of March, I was not expecting any refund. Well today I received a refund for about of what I had paid. Which is more than enough to cover what I paid for my Walt Disney World Disney Platinum Pass that starts in April.

Setting up camp at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds now sometime in the future
    My Acting website
    My Santa website "It's not the look, it's what is in ones heart, that makes one a Santa"
    My Promotional Marketing website that's were my user name comes

We got our refund last week. We did two trips on our other one and only lost about 100 dollars so two trips for $100 was not bad

We took the money and put it towards a Disney World trip next month.

Hey Mickey we are coming to see you again.

Blog Entries

Got the refund email - but no money in my account. Im still waiting to see if they get this right. I still see my AP in my mobile app.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Still waiting on my husband's.

Got the refund email - but no money in my account. Im still waiting to see if they get this right. I still see my AP in my mobile app.
    Whistler got the email, then a couple of days later it was pending on the CC.

Guess I'll call again today. Still nothing.

Guess I'll call again today. Still nothing.
    We got two of our four refunds back, whenever I posted that we got the adult refunds. I only just got another email that a payment was on the way this week, and haven't received it in the mail yet so I don't know if it is only one or both of the remaining passes. It's probably worth a call, but I wouldn't worry too much (yet).

Blog Entries
    my refund came in today but it was only partial. It was the complete refund of my renewal I did in april. However, the pass I had was still active between March 14 and April 26. So based on their math I should get around 140 dollars back too - and that was not part of the payment. I guess I need to call..

is the number on the refund page?
    Last edited by olegc; 02-26-2021 at 08:58 AM. Reason: add

Well no 2nd email for getting my husband's but we got his refund today. They sent his as a check.

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar

I see on my USPS Informed Delivery email this morning that hubby & I each have something coming from Disney Worldwide Services in Lake Buena Vista, FL...it has tear-off tabs on each side; could these possibly be our long-awaited refund checks?

Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Pammer View Post
    I see on my USPS Informed Delivery email this morning that hubby & I each have something coming from Disney Worldwide Services in Lake Buena Vista, FL...it has tear-off tabs on each side; could these possibly be our long-awaited refund checks?
    Yes it probably is. That is how my husband's came. Glad it finally is showing up for you.