Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: More Mouse: Disney's Happiest Haunts Tour

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

More Mouse: Disney's Happiest Haunts Tour

Disney's Happiest Haunts Tour by Contributing Writer

Annemarie Moody takes you on this Halloween-themed guided tour of the Disneyland Resort.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Do you pre-pay for the tours like F! seating?

ETA: Never mind, I called and the answer is yes. Now if only the parents weren't out of the country so I could ask if they want to do this next month!

Last edited by AJDerrick; 09-21-2010 at 09:32 AM.
    Keep Moving Forward!

Did this last year and sounds about the same but we had reserved seats for the fireworks. Unfortunately, it seems like they're not doing that this year. Also, did they check your park tickets when you entered into the other park? They didn't check tickets or passes last year.

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amelialourdes View Post
    Did this last year and sounds about the same but we had reserved seats for the fireworks. Unfortunately, it seems like they're not doing that this year. Also, did they check your park tickets when you entered into the other park? They didn't check tickets or passes last year.
    Annemarie said that they didn't check tickets for her group when the tour entered Disneyland. Still, the tour officially requires participants to have admission to both parks. Also, the fireworks seating was removed from the tour offering shortly after the tour launched last year due to logistical issues, and was not included in the tour offering this year because the tour will be conducted on nights when there either are no fireworks, or during Mickey's Halloween Party. Since the parties haven't started yet we don't know how Disney will modify the end of the tour on party nights for people who haven't purchased the Ultimate Experience package, but I've been told there will be some method used to remove tour guests from Disneyland at the end of the tour if they don't have party tickets.

AVP
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    Since the parties haven't started yet we don't know how Disney will modify the end of the tour on party nights for people who haven't purchased the Ultimate Experience package, but I've been told there will be some method used to remove tour guests from Disneyland at the end of the tour if they don't have party tickets.
    AVP
    When I called today I was told the only option for the tour on party nights was to do the tour/party combo.
    Keep Moving Forward!

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AJDerrick View Post
    When I called today I was told the only option for the tour on party nights was to do the tour/party combo.
    Ahh, interesting. When I first learned about the Ultimate Experience they still hadn't made that decision. Good to know!

AVP
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Who knows if it's permanent, but that's today's version. The CM I spoke with also said that the combo tour/party has been much more popular so far than the tour alone. They still had quite a bit of availability for the weekend dealing with UEA/Arizona school break. I was surprised.

Keep Moving Forward!