Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Please OPEN BOMA

Thumbs up Please OPEN BOMA

Please OPEN BOMA. Please, please, please.

2. # ADS

I agree. Plus Disney needs to start opening more restaurants that are still closed. With increasing capacity in the parks and hotels more dining options are needed, especially since they are still keeping 6 feet distancing inside restaurants at this time.

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries

Buffets are a sticky wicket still, I bet.

Karin

Quote Originally Posted by Karin View Post
    Buffets are a sticky wicket still, I bet.
    Hi Karen, Sticky wicket is quite the buffet visual.

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwchuck View Post
    hi karen, sticky wicket is quite the buffet visual. :d
    Karin

Boma will open August 20.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    Boma will open August 20.
    Awesome!! Great news all the way around. I heard family style? That is fine. BOMA food served any style is fine with us.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwchuck View Post
    Awesome!! Great news all the way around. I heard family style? That is fine. BOMA food served any style is fine with us.
    Agreed. I heard either family style, or they will have someone prepare your plate for you. Either way, I am ok with it. I just hope they still have the French Toast Bread Pudding for breakfast. That was my favorite.

Agreed. I heard either family style, or they will have someone prepare your plate for you. Either way, I am ok with it. I just hope they still have the French Toast Bread Pudding for breakfast. That was my favorite.
    That is funny, I don't think I have ever had that dish. I have about 20 different favorites at BOMA.

Blog Entries

Well great news, SSMerdel! We at Disney have heard what our guests are telling us and they no longer want to wait in long lines to get individual items at buffets. So you'll soon be able to enter into your smart phone what food items you want most into Genie+ plus and we'll do the thinking for you! Do you like carbs? Then expect a magical seaweed pancake or some fresh pumpkin spice french toast to appear on your family-style platter! Prefer protein, well get ready for some octopus and spicy chicken wings on your plate!

For guests who don't want to wait for their favorite items, there will be two tiers of our finest foods you'll be able to access more easily! And with Lightening Lane (only $10 per person!), they'll be able to go right up to the counter and select from some of over a dozen of our nearly most popular items. But what if you REALLY want Zebra Domes? If this is what you really desire and you want it now, you'll be able to simply go to Genie+ and tell our magical food delivery fairies that this is what you desire and for just $6 per item we'll make your culinary dreams come true! We've been listening and we know that this is what you want without all the waiting for individual buffet items, free parking at resorts, free airport transportation, and confusing new e-ticket attractions at each park every year. TTFN!

Quote Originally Posted by jcruise86 View Post

Well great news, SSMerdel! We at Disney have heard what our guests are telling us and they no longer want to wait in long lines to get individual items at buffets. So you'll soon be able to enter into your smart phone what food items you want most into Genie+ plus and we'll do the thinking for you! Do you like carbs? Then expect a magical seaweed pancake or some fresh pumpkin spice french toast to appear on your family-style platter! Prefer protein, well get ready for some octopus and spicy chicken wings on your plate!

For guests who don't want to wait for their favorite items, there will be two tiers of our finest foods you'll be able to access more easily! And with Lightening Lane (only $10 per person!), they'll be able to go right up to the counter and select from some of over a dozen of our nearly most popular items. But what if you REALLY want Zebra Domes? If this is what you really desire and you want it now, you'll be able to simply go to Genie+ and tell our magical food delivery fairies that this is what you desire and for just $6 per item we'll make your culinary dreams come true! We've been listening and we know that this is what you want without all the waiting for individual buffet items, free parking at resorts, free airport transportation, and confusing new e-ticket attractions at each park every year. TTFN!
    You are freaking hilarious!! Thank you!