Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Space 220 ressies

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries

Space 220 ressies

We're looking towards our next WDW vacation and would like very much to eat at Space 220.

Hubby has been experimenting with the app and trying to see when would be the best time-of-day time frame to try and get a ressie once our window opens.

However, every time he looks (9 pm Pacific, 2 am Pacific, 4 am, 6 am...) yields results showing Space 220 as not be listed AT.ALL.

How are folks getting ressies there??? What tips/tricks can you offer? TIA!

Karin

2. # ADS

This info is from August of 2022 so things may have changed. Oldest got up at 5am EST and got online to get our reservations, we than planned the rest of the week around when we were able to get the reservation. We did notice that at that time Space 220 was creating a list day of for walk up. Not sure what wait times were for that list. I will say that from what we noticed any seat in the restaurant will probably be good. The bar looked like it had really good views. Good luck.

I have been trying for Space 220 ressies every day since our window opened up weeks ago. I have never seen it become available once this whole time.

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    I have been trying for Space 220 ressies every day since our window opened up weeks ago. I have never seen it become available once this whole time.
    Same here. It has *never* been on the list, from the minute ressies open each day. I wonder if we have to call in for that one...
    Karin