Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update for October 24-30, 2016

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update for October 24-30, 2016

Disneyland Resort Update for October 24-30, 2016 by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

Paint the Night returns | Holiday Time guided tour | Disneyland donuts | Strolling around DCA | DVC Christmas Eve event | CHOC Walk news and Ambassadors' Luau at the Disneyland Hotel | This and that... | Crowd forecast

Read it here!

2. # ADS

I wonder how much the decision to up the Disneyland donut game is influenced by the addition of Voodoo Donuts at Universal Studios Hollywood. Voodoo is famous for these over-the-top donuts, and here in Portland, people will wait hours for them. (I think they're gross, but that's because I can't handle that much sugar and bubble gum on a donut.) It may not seem like it, but Voodoo coming to USH is a big deal.

DISNEYLAND CAST MEMBER - 1996-2005
    The best memories of my life...

Cast Members on the phone are reporting the Holiday Tour will NOT include access to the rides this year. Some are saying you get a FP to Haunted Mansion.

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by miss bianca View Post
    Cast Members on the phone are reporting the Holiday Tour will NOT include access to the rides this year. Some are saying you get a FP to Haunted Mansion.
    What the heck? I don't understand the change this year. The parade, the train, haunted mansion and small world. Otherwise, we just walk for 2 hours pre-parade? hmmm.....
    Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.