Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Cars Pin Lanyard

Cars Pin Lanyard

Does anyone know where I can get a Cars lanyard for less than $10.00? I can find them online fairly cheap, but by the time you add shipping it ends up being over $10.00 (sometimes well over). None of the stores in my area seem to carry Cars lanyards. I got my 5-year-old nephew his first Disney pin for Christmas, and I figured he should have a lanyard to go with it. He is a HUGE Cars fan (it's a Cars pin), so I'd really like to get him a Cars lanyard. But with DH out of work right now, I have to be extremely careful with our money (thank goodness most of our Christmas shopping was already done).

Can anyone help?

A very merry unbirthday to you!!

2. # ADS

the bay has some under $10 W /shipping. Look up Cars Lanyard. You could also ask over at DizPins.com sale board. Sry I got lots of lanyards but no cars one.

Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.
    Walt Disney

I did do a web search, and the cheapest I could find was around $6.00, but by the time you add in the shipping it ended up being closer to $11.00. I'll try DizPins. Hadn't heard of them before. Thanks.

I can not link ebay items but there are lots there with shipping for $6.

Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.
    Walt Disney

Yeah, but I couldn't find any Cars ones.