Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Flower & Garden Festival

Flower & Garden Festival

I am doing a project for my college class I need to interview a few people who have been to the festival in Epcot. I am looking to interview you by email, I will need your name and to know a feel highlights of your trip to the flower and garden festival!

Pop Century Jan. 2009 -- CBR Turkey Day 2007 -- All Star Music Oct 2006-- Offsite New Years Eve 2001 -- All Star Sports X-Mas 1997 -- DL Regular (Passholder)

2. # ADS

Shrinking for the better

I'd be happy to participate. You can pm me-it's in my profile. We were there May '07.

To DL or not to DL September 2010-that is the question....

I was there for 2 weekends last year, you can PM me with your questions.

Jenn
    Who moved to SoFl to be closer to WDW

Shrinking for the better

padilla-I just PMed you with my answers. If you need more, just let me know!

Jan

To DL or not to DL September 2010-that is the question....

Last time there was in May 2005, but if you want to ask any questions feel free to pm me.

Last WDW trip Sept. 2008; Awaiting 16th trip to WDW!

Quote Originally Posted by padilla6710 View Post
    I am doing a project for my college class I need to interview a few people who have been to the festival in Epcot. I am looking to interview you by email, I will need your name and to know a feel highlights of your trip to the flower and garden festival!
    I really enjoyed my time there. My grandfather was great with flowers so it was a fantastic way for me to remember him by smelling a lot of the great flowers he used to grow. Its very romantic as well. And all the hard work they put into that is extraordinary!

just a figment

You can pm me too. we were there in May 07.

It's every tribe, every nation. It's all God's children singing, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah. He Reigns.
    Newsboys

Thanks everyone for your responses! I have already written and turned in this assignment I will have to go back to it in the future so I will keep everyone in mind

Pop Century Jan. 2009 -- CBR Turkey Day 2007 -- All Star Music Oct 2006-- Offsite New Years Eve 2001 -- All Star Sports X-Mas 1997 -- DL Regular (Passholder)