Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: disneyland hotel waterfalls?

disneyland hotel waterfalls?

I just read in a hotel review that the waterfall cave type thingies are not working or are not accessible? Does anyone know if this is still the case? I would be totally bummed out. Also, is Fantasy Waters still going on?

2. # ADS

Re: disneyland hotel waterfalls?

Originally posted by Gymgirl975
    I just read in a hotel review that the waterfall cave type thingies are not working or are not accessible? Does anyone know if this is still the case? I would be totally bummed out. Also, is Fantasy Waters still going on?
    I walk by the waterfalls several times a week and they're still going strong. Some of the pathways that go beneath the waterfalls do close at dusk so make sure you visit during the day. Fantasy Waters is also in continuous operation with shows every night at 8:30 and 9:30 pm.
    I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.

Convicted cheese smuggler

Also be careful, they can be rather slippery. But in the mornings they are usually closed off for some reason. I think they are only turned off when the people are working on them or cleaning.

"We are reminded once every 12.5 seconds that Chuck and Millie are virgins -- VIRGINS! And that Jon and Al are clowns -- CLOWNS! And that Tian and Jaree are annoying -- ANNOYING!"

--TelevisonWithout Pity

Been a member way too long.

how and what is fantasy waters anyways, ive seen pics at disneygeek.com but they didnt make that much sense

If I had Disneyland all to myself, what would I do? What would anyone else do...scuba dive the Sub Lagoon.

It's been a while but, I used to be a simple water show with lights and music...I heard they added a screen for animation going on but I'm not certain.

Originally posted by disguy
    It's been a while but, I used to be a simple water show with lights and music...I heard they added a screen for animation going on but I'm not certain.
    The screens (which resemble a giant "Lite-Brite" board) make these weird swirly patterns which I would hesitate to call "animation".
    I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.

Re: Re: disneyland hotel waterfalls?

Originally posted by Uncle Dick

I walk by the waterfalls several times a week and they're still going strong. Some of the pathways that go beneath the waterfalls do close at dusk so make sure you visit during the day.
    C'mon, night time is one of the best times to walk down under the falls! Course, you gotta hop a locked gate to do it, but hey, some things are worth it!
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Lost in... The Twilight Zone..

Re: Re: disneyland hotel waterfalls?

Originally posted by Uncle Dick

I walk by the waterfalls several times a week and they're still going strong. Some of the pathways that go beneath the waterfalls do close at dusk so make sure you visit during the day. Fantasy Waters is also in continuous operation with shows every night at 8:30 and 9:30 pm.
    The waterfalls are usually turned on at 9am, and the chain goes down shortly thereafter.
    "Life is so strange when you don't know. How can you tell where you're going to. You can't be sure of any situation. Something could change, and then you won't know."
    Dale Bozzio - Missing Persons

That must have been my review!! LOL Every time we went over to the waterfalls it was gated off - maybe it was just a timing thing. I was really bummed- it looked so pretty and I love waterfalls.
    I wish they would fix all the penny squishers-- I will stop by in October to see if they are fixed- and see the waterfalls