Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Club 33 Dreamer

Club 33 Dreamer

Hello Everyone, I have never been here before but was searching around on the computer for Club 33 info and found you. It is my Husband's 50th birthday this June. We are also celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary . Everyone said it would never last becasue I was 16 when we married and he is a musician. We went on the road with his band three days after our wedding and didn't return for 10 years. Now we have our own band together and are still going strong. I would marry him again in a heartbeat. We have proved all the nay sayers wrong. It can last and you can be happy, truly. I really wanted to do something extra special for him to celebrate and wondered if anyone knows how to get in touch with any members of Club 33 to ask them if they would consider selling me a visit there. We have annual passes that we purchased to celebrate our 25 years of dreams come true..with eachother that is, but it would be a dream come true to be able to take him there. I don't know what the typical asking price is for such a visit but if anyone has any ideas, I would greatly apprciate any help or even a steer in the right direction. Thank you all so much. Susi Q

2. # ADS

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Just as an fyi, I would presume (though I don't know for sure) that it would be against Club rules for someone to charge you for making a reservation for them. All you would need to do is find someone with access who would be willing to make a reservation on your behalf.

On another note, reservations apparently get taken quite quickly, so given that we're already half-way through May, I'm not sure if there would even be any reservations still available for June. But good luck.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Hi Susi Q,
    Please be very cautious in trying to purchase reservations, there are some pretty shady people out there. It is against club rules and regs to sell a reservation, it used to be a huge problem with ebay, but thankfully it's gotten under control.

You are, unfortunately, too late. While it has always been the case that reservations may not be sold (or otherwise made in exchange for material gain), until early this year, members could donate reservations to charities (registered 501(c)3 non-profit organizations) who would auction or otherwise sell those reservations to generate revenue/donations as long as the member received written permission from the Club to do so in advance.

Thus, the careful searcher could sometimes turn up a charitable auction for a dinner at the Club. These would range anywhere from $250 to over $1000 per person just for the reservation -- the person who received the reservation was still usually responsible for their own meal costs.

However, new Club rules this year forbid any exchange of money for a reservation, even if it's for a charity. Members who violate this rule will quickly find that they are no longer members of Club 33.

Therefore, anything you now find will either be a scam or will end up with a member getting in a lot of trouble.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.

Thank you all for the cautionary advice. I now know not to look for any one selling reservations. I knew when I began thinking about attempting this that it was probably just a dream, hence the title of my post. So I will just figure out a different plan. Hey, we already have eachother, we are best friends, are truly happy in our marriage and have annual passes to the Happiest place on Earth! I even overcame my fear of the Tower of Terror this month and now have a blast on it. So I will not be dissapointed. You can't have everything...where would you put it? Thanks again for the advice. I am glad that I found this site. I have been reading a lot of interesting info that I never knew about the parks. It's cool that there is a place like this and people like all of you. I'll be around. Kisses, Susi Q