Hello Everyone, I have never been here before but was searching around on the computer for Club 33 info and found you. It is my Husband's 50th birthday this June. We are also celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary . Everyone said it would never last becasue I was 16 when we married and he is a musician. We went on the road with his band three days after our wedding and didn't return for 10 years. Now we have our own band together and are still going strong. I would marry him again in a heartbeat. We have proved all the nay sayers wrong. It can last and you can be happy, truly. I really wanted to do something extra special for him to celebrate and wondered if anyone knows how to get in touch with any members of Club 33 to ask them if they would consider selling me a visit there. We have annual passes that we purchased to celebrate our 25 years of dreams come true..with eachother that is, but it would be a dream come true to be able to take him there. I don't know what the typical asking price is for such a visit but if anyone has any ideas, I would greatly apprciate any help or even a steer in the right direction. Thank you all so much. Susi Q