Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Magical Milestones-Winnie the Pooh

Magical Milestones-Winnie the Pooh

Need Magical Milestone 1968 Winnie the Pooh for President.

Release June 24, 2005

Dizpins sku #9472912.

Please e-mail me if you would like to sell or trade this pin. This is the only pin I need to complete my magical milestone series.

Thank You
    Wizr101@yahoo.com

2. # ADS

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

This pin is extremely difficult to find, and is considered the most valuable of the Magical Milestones pins. The last one I saw on eBay sold for over $130. Good luck - I don't know why this pin is so hard to get. I've heard that there were production problems that resulted in the pin being pulled from sale, and that only the ones from the framed sets were available after the first week or so. We bought one for my father in law when they came out - let's just say that he once worked at Disneyland and was a *very* good friend of Winnie the Pooh when he ran for president.

AVP

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    This pin is extremely difficult to find, and is considered the most valuable of the Magical Milestones pins. The last one I saw on eBay sold for over $130. Good luck - I don't know why this pin is so hard to get.
    I don't know why they were so hard to get either, but that's also the only pin missing from our collection. Whether it was production problems or whatever, the pin wasn't available after a time. It wasn't one of the ones we really, really wanted, so we waited to buy it. And then they were just gone, and they never came back. Other pins which were initially gone (like the ticket books one) came back around but this innocuous one never did.

One of our friends is actually quite pleased that it's the only one we're missing because it's for the year of her birth, and she hates Pooh (partly for it taking over our beloved Country Bears), so she hated that combo.

We didn't care enough to try secondary markets.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...