Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Scavenger Hunt?

Lightbulb Scavenger Hunt?

Im headed to DL in just over a week, and I just got the idea to do a scavenger type hunt while I'm there! You guys could suggest interesting things for me to do, and I can take pictures to prove I did them! I think it would be fun, and I will be there for 3 whole days, and one half day, so it wouldn't be interrupting my good time. If you have any ideas, post a reply!!

2. # ADS

Find the grappling hook.

This is a great idea - anybody got a list of curiosities & little known cool things to see? I know there are Hidden Mickeys lists out there, but I'm thinking of stuff like the Country Bear animal heads that remain mounted in the Winnie the Pooh ride...stuff you would never know to look for if someone didn't tip you off to it.

We're coming down at Christmastime, and I'm trying to think of ways to keep it cool for my 11 year old son. Last year he complained of "Disney Fatigue" (three visits in a 12-month period), and at his age the magic has lost a bit of its luster. I'll be he'd think it was cool to seek out insider-only scavenger hunt items.

Disney Dreamer

Take a picture of the medieval size turkey leg that they sell at the food carts..

Disney for life! ...Literally, I'm going to retire as a cm.

You know, the VMK quests in the park are a lot of fun and are already set up for you. They are arranged by lands (Adventureland Quest, Tomorrowloand Quest...), and have trivia questions related to the attractions and themeing there. You scratch off when you discover the answer. Then you turn them in at the VMK booth to confirm your answers. If you are a VMK member, you earn prizes for in-game rewards, but even if you aren't I think that hunt is fun!

The VMK kiosk is in Tomorrowland, in front of Innoventions.

Sharon
    "PIN SUCKERS" UNITE!

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion...

Find the window of the Chinese restaurant.

--t

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

MousePlanet sells a do-it-yourself copy of our MouseAdventure game, and it sounds like that might be something you would be interested in. You can get more information at this link, and order the packet at this link.

AVP

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Find Eeyore at Indy

Quote Originally Posted by kuhoops8892
    Find Eeyore at Indy
    I see it every time we go, but no one else can!

My friends are blind...