Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Fireworks & Parade during Christmas

Fireworks & Parade during Christmas

Does anyone know what is going to happen this year with regards to the Christmas fireworks and parade?

Is Disneyland going to put their 50th parade and fireworks show on hold until the Spring? Or is it not going to snow this year in Anaheim?

2. # ADS

Wondering this myself. Anybody know?

It's been rumored that the Christmas parade will be moved over to DCA this year so that they can continue running the Parade of Dreams at DL.

I am very curious about the fireworks as well. I absolutely love the new show and I am very much looking forward to seeing it again, but I also want the snow... so I'm hoping for Remember with a snowy finale!!!

The Parade is suppsed to be in DCA this year.

==Wendi==
    2007 WDW @ AKL ~ 2006 WDW @ AKL ~ 2005 WDW @ Pop ~ DLR Too Many Times To Count!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi
    I am very curious about the fireworks as well. I absolutely love the new show and I am very much looking forward to seeing it again, but I also want the snow... so I'm hoping for Remember with a snowy finale!!!
    That is exactly what I want to happen. They should release this information soon so people can start planning trips.