Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Joy of FASTPASS - Summer 2005 - details and secrets

The Joy of FASTPASS - Summer 2005 - details and secrets

The best place to start a discussion of FASTPASSes is the official Disney description of FASTPASS...

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...assGSDetailPage

Well, it sounds so nice and easy... well, the system is actually quite complex, and keeps changing. The newest change started at the beginning of 2003, with the introduction of a second "tier" of guests with the "Enhanced aka Unlimited FASTPASS" option.

So, we have two types of guests in the park now...

Regular guests

and

"Enhanced" guests.

I am going to start with the "Enhanced" guests, since regular guests are everyone who isn't an "Enhanced" guest.

So, how do you get the "Enhanced FASTPASS" option?

Well, currently there is only ONE way to get this special benefit...

You must buy an AAA Travel Hotel/Admission package. They have the "Exclusive" on the Enhanced FASTPASS feature. Thats right, you cannot get this feature if you buy directly from the Walt Disney Travel Company (even though the AAA packages are basically an WDTC package with an "AAA" label.)

First, you must buy Hotel and Admission from AAA Travel. Of course, they would love to sell you Air or other transportation, rental car, meal packages, etc... but those are extras and not required.

Second, you MUST stay at one of the three Disneyland Resort Hotels; Grand Californian, Disneyland Hotel or the Paradise Pier.

These packages can be much more expensive than a Good Neighbor Hotel (aka non-Disney), so the question is, is it worth the extra money, especially if you know how the "regular" system works.... Only you can answer that....

Some folks get a split package, in which they stay at the Disney owned hotel for a couple of days, and the rest of the trip at a Good Neighbor Hotel, but get one ParkHopper good for the entire trip. These ParkHoppers have the Enhanced feature that is good for the entire trip

So, you become an "Enhanced" user by buying a special vacation package from AAA.

All other folks in the Park are "Regular" users, that is AP holders, single day tickets, Multi-day tickets, Complementary Tickets and any other type of admission that does not specifically come with the "Enhanced" option.

Since the "Enhanced" option is the easier of the two to understand, let's start there....

First off, the old term "Unlimited" is a bit misleading, you can't get ALL the FASTPASSES you want, but you can get one for each attraction at the same time. A better term now being used is "Enhanced" FASTPASS.

Well, the Disneyland Resort Passports that comes with the AAA package has a special barcode that tells the FASTPASS machine that you are eligible for the special benefit. (So do NOT upgrade to an AP until the end of the last day, because the minute you switch from the passport to the AP, you lose the Unlimited FASTPASS option!) (Though some folks have reported that the CM's at the AP processing center can transfer the special feature, so ASK before you upgrade.)

Now, how does it work, well, think of the FASTPASS machines as a computer network, with each attraction being a "unit" in the network. When a "regular" user attempts to get a FASTPASS, the machine does two things, the first test is that it checks to see if you have a current FASTPASS for the same attraction (that is a FASTPASS whose start time is later than the current time aka not yet valid), and the second test is to see if you have received another FASTPASS in the same park (There are two separate networks, one for Disneyland, and another for DCA). The rule here is you are not allowed to get another FASTPASS until the starting time of the first FASTPASS, or after 2 hours of issuance of the first FASTPASS. The easiest way to check this is to look at the bottom of the first FASTPASS, it will state "Another FASTPASS will be available at XX:XX" Now certain FASTPASS machines have not been connected to the network. In this case, the machine only cares about the first test, do you have another FASTPASS for THIS ride?, and will issue you one only if the starting time has passed. (For example, you go to Indy, and get a FASTPASS for 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM at about 10 AM. The machine will refuse to issue you another FASTPASS until 11:30 AM, at which time, the machine would issue one for say 1:40 to 2:40 PM, once again, you will be blocked out until 1:40 PM, when the machine will once again give you a new FASTPASS for say 3:10 to 4:10 PM....)

Now, with one of the special AAA Hotel package passports, when you stick the passport into a FASTPASS machine, it reads the barcode, and will treat the machine as being "disconnected" from the network, and will only apply the first test, do you have a current FASTPASS for THIS ride?, it doesn't care about any other ride. Also, the machine does print "AAA Travel" on the FASTPASS.

So, what is the best strategy if you have one of the special passports.

Well, lets say you are a family, what I would do is gather all the passports after entering the park, and have one designated "runner", let's say Dad, and then have the rest of the family (Mom and the kids) can go straight to Fantasyland. Or if the kids are too old for Fantasyland, or if it is a group of adults, you could go on the Matterhorn (a non FASTPASS attraction) or just go sit down and have some breakfast. The one "runner" will go to EVERY ride that offers FASTPASS and get FASTPASSES for each member of the group. After he collects the entire set, he/she meets up with the rest of the group.

Now, sit down and sort out the FASTPASSES by area (Tomorrowland - Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and Autopia) (Fantasyland/Toontown - Roger Rabbit) (Westside - Big Thunder Mountain RR, Indiana Jones and Splash Mountain).

Now, figure out which way you want to start (the starting times of the FASTPASSES might help make this decision for you!). Remember a big rule about FASTPASSES in general, the Cast Members care about two things, the date of the FASTPASS, and the STARTING time, they will not let you use the FASTPASS until the starting time. What they do NOT care about is the ending time, they will allow the use of the FASTPASS after the ending time!

So, lets say you decide to start at Tomorrowland.. it is now 9:20PM, and you have a (starting time) 10:00 AM Space Mountain, and a 10:30 Autopia, well, walk on over to Space Mountain, at 10:00, BEFORE you go on Star Tours, get another FASTPASS (this is the key of maximizing your use of the feature) The machine will check, and since your first FASTPASS started at 10:00, and it is now a few minutes after 10 AM, the machine will issue you a new FASTPASS). Ride Space Mountain, it is now about 10:15, so go check out the shop, arcade, and the spinning marble until 10:30. Then off to Autopia, and before riding, get a new Autopia FASTPASS. Note, all FASTPASSes will have at least a 40 minute return time, no matter how early you get them, or how quiet the park is.

Now, you move to the next area you want to go to, and repeat the same procedure. This way you will always have a FASTPASS for each attraction, but save a LOT of walking.

To sum up the best strategy if you have the "Enhanced FASTPASS" option....

Have one person in your group go get a FASTPASS for EVERY ride in Disneyland when you first arrive.

Before you use the current FASTPASS, get a new FASTPASS for the same attraction.

OK, now the vast majority of us don't get the "Enhanced" option, so we are Regular users of the system... how does this work....

Well, it is a bit more complicated than the "Enhanced" option, but you can still "collect FASTPASS tickets for multiple attractions at one time", though it is more restrictive.

No wonder that Disney doesn't advertise these "tricks" I am about to talk about. First off, it hurts the marketing of the AAA Disney Hotel Travel Packages, and, second, it is hard to explain to a Guest. You will find out that many CM's have no idea about what is a "Stand-Alone" machine, or other information talked about in this post. They do know the information as described on the official website, and the Enhanced basics, since this is what Disney has taught them. They have no idea about the "secrets".

In the Enhanced section, I talked about looking at the FASTPASS system as a computer network, so let's get an overview of the system.

First off, there are TWO networks, one for the Disneyland Park, and a second for Disney's California Adventure. They are totally separate, so you can always get one FASTPASS for each park. Let's look at the Networked machines....

In Disneyland, the following rides are networked

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    Indiana Jones Adventure
    Splash Mountain
    Autopia
    Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
    Space Mountain

At DCA, the networked attractions are

California Screamin'
    Mulholland Madness
    Soarin' Over California
    Tower of Terror

Now, not every attraction is part of the network, 2 attractions (at present, and these attractions have changed many times) don't look at the network.

Independent Machines (AKA Stand-Alone)

Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin(DL)

Grizzly River Run (DCA)

And now we have a new version of machines, one where Disney decides to turn off the machines 7 days a week.

Non-Operational Machines

Star Tours (DL)
    Haunted Mansion (DL) Though used from October thru December for the Holiday version

Muppet Vision 3D (DCA)
    It's Tough to be a Bug! (DCA)

While the machines and signage are still posted at these attractions, they are no longer used.

A new addition is the decision to not offer FASTPASS on a daily basis on some attractions, but only to offer them on Weekends during the off-season (they should be offered daily during Peak and Holiday seasons).

Some of the following attractions do not offer FASTPASS during the week:

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    Mulholland Madness
    Grizzly River Run

The TIMES Guide handed out at the turnstyles does list which FASTPASS attractions will be offered that day. Though it has been wrong, so I recommend you check the status at the actual attraction.

Also, FASTPASS machines are turned off when an attraction has been temporarly closed down to fix a problem. They are turned back on when the attraction returns to normal operation.

So, our first problem is that we are talking about different types of FASTPASSES, and there is no easy way to tell the difference..

The independent machines are nice and simple, each of the rides has its own machine, and you can get ONE FASTPASS for each of the two rides without affecting any other FP.....

PLEASE NOTE : All times are an example, and should not be a reflection of the time you really get on your FASTPASS

One trick that is important is that the ending time is not important, the CM does check the start time and the date, but they have been told to be very flexible on the ending time, who knows why you have been delayed, you could have been stuck on another ride, etc.... so they almost always never say anything when you show up late with a FASTPASS...

The trick with the independent machines is to get a NEW FASTPASS prior to riding, for example, it is now 11:15 am, and you want to ride Roger Rabbit, before going in the FASTPASS line to ride, pick up another FASTPASS (the window is now open), and you will be given a new Roger Rabbit FASTPASS for 2:10 pm to 3:10 pm, this will allow you to come back later, after 2:10 pm for a second ride on Roger Rabbit, and get a third FASTPASS for Roger Rabbit later in the day.

So, what can I have, PRIOR to even accessing the "networked" machines...

Well, I can have a Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, and a Grizzly River Run.

OK, now to talk about the "Networked" machines, you can have (in most cases) one DL and one DCA networked FASTPASS in addition to the above FASTPASSES...

Once you get one networked FASTPASS, you are not allowed another "networked" FASTPASS within the same park (either DL or DCA) until the earlier of these two events happen...

1. The time window on the FASTPASS becomes valid

2. Two hours have passed since receiving the FASTPASS

OK, lets look at some examples...

It is early in the day, and you go to get a Splash FASTPASS at 9:15 am, the FASTPASS issued to you is valid from 10:20 am to 11:20 am...

In this case, the next FASTPASS would be available at 10:20 am, and that would be the time printed on the bottom of the FASTPASS

But, lets say it is a bit later, say around 10:30 am, you get a Splash FASTPASS, but now it is good between 2:40 pm and 3:40 pm...

In this case, the next FASTPASS would be available at 12:30 pm. (Two hours after the FASTPASS was issued), and the bottom of the FASTPASS would state 12:30pm... there is one additional rule, you would NOT be allowed to get a Splash FASTPASS, you cannot get a new Splash FASTPASS until the window opens at 2:40 pm, but at 12:30 you could get an Autopia, BTMRR, Indiana Jones, etc.....(any networked ride OTHER than Splash)

And one of the most important tricks to maximize your FASTPASS usage is to get a NEW FASTPASS prior to using the current active one, let's say at 11 AM you got an Indy FASTPASS good for 12:35 pm to 1:35 pm, at 12:30, I would head over to Splash Mountain, and at 12:35, get a Splash FASTPASS (say good for 2:50 pm to 3:50 pm), then ride Indy... at 2:35 pm (don't forget the two hour rule), I would pick up an Autopia FASTPASS, then ride Splash.........

OK, so now you can have a Roger Rabbit, GRR, plus one or two DL networked rides, and a DCA ride...

Another thing to think about is the Single Rider Passes available on Splash, Grizzly River Run, Soarin', California Screamin', Mulholland Madness, and Maliboomer. If you are willing to use Single Rider Passes (Which in most cases are quicker than FASTPASSES, with the exception of Soarin', which in many cases can have a longer wait than a FP)... you won't need to pick up FASTPASSES for these rides, and can use the FASTPASSES on other rides, such as Autopia.

To Sum up the "Regular" guests FASTPASS system....

Think of the systems as DIFFERENT, and that there are FOUR sets of FASTPASS machines, Roger Rabbit, GRR, the DL networked system, and the DCA networked system....by thinking in this manner should help you make the most use out of the FASTPASS system.....

Check out my photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

2. # ADS

Ok I have a question for you, on our next trip to Disneyland our 2 year old will not need a Park Entrance ticket because of her age (She turns 3 the week after we go). But she is tall for her age and may be able to ride the 40" rides depending on how much she grows between now and then and the shoes she is wearing (Saltwater Sandals vs Normal Tennis Shoes does change her height).

So my question is will they want a Fastpass for her on rides that we get fastpasses for? I though I saw it mentioned somewhere that you coould get a special ticket form City Hall for issuing FastPasses but it was for some other reason.

When my son was 2 and didn't need a ticket we had the same problem. He has always been REALLY tall for his age. Going on the rides, the CM asked for his FP. We told them he wasn't 3 yet and they let him go on, but they always gave us a look.

One other thing that happened to my mom when she upgraded her park hopper to an annual passport in the morning. Her passport would not give her a fastpass, the machine said it was invalid. The CM explained the machine considered it invalid because she had not used it to enter the park. However, the CM was kind enough to manually get one from the machine, since I was collecting fastpasses for everyone. Luckily, we were heading over to DCA after we collected our fastpasses at DL, so once we entered the park again it was not a problem.

Thanks Darkbeer!

Always appreciate your very informative updates! Thanks again!

That's Dr. Earkid to you ;)

Our first day in the park we tried using Morgan's AP (she had used it for entry) for an Indy FP and it shot out a ticket saying her media wasn't used for admission today. We tried again and then it gave her a FP. So at first if you don't succeed.............

Man that is a lot of writing. After using the enhanced fastpass that is probably what we would get for now on. It was so nice skipping so many lines.

Quote Originally Posted by ae's mom
    One other thing that happened to my mom when she upgraded her park hopper to an annual passport in the morning. Her passport would not give her a fastpass, the machine said it was invalid. The CM explained the machine considered it invalid because she had not used it to enter the park. However, the CM was kind enough to manually get one from the machine, since I was collecting fastpasses for everyone. Luckily, we were heading over to DCA after we collected our fastpasses at DL, so once we entered the park again it was not a problem.
    You can always go to City Hall at DL, or Guest Relations inside of DCA, and let them know... they will print out a special FASTPASS ticket that will work in the FP machines...

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie
    Ok I have a question for you, on our next trip to Disneyland our 2 year old will not need a Park Entrance ticket because of her age (She turns 3 the week after we go). But she is tall for her age and may be able to ride the 40" rides depending on how much she grows between now and then and the shoes she is wearing (Saltwater Sandals vs Normal Tennis Shoes does change her height).

So my question is will they want a Fastpass for her on rides that we get fastpasses for? I though I saw it mentioned somewhere that you coould get a special ticket form City Hall for issuing FastPasses but it was for some other reason.
    Be aware that on some attractions like Star Tours there is a height and age requirement. You must be 3 years old and 40 inches unless it has changed in the last 4 months. So if you do not have a fast pass and you say the child is 2 they will not be permitted to ride.
    Toursbabe
    There is no such thing as too much Disney!

Toursbabes MySpace

Wow! Thanks for the info on the FastPass systems and the great description of the "enhanced" version. It was all crystal clear and very thorough!

RE: Joy Of FastPass - Single Rider Note

Hey Disney Fans,

This is Mouseplanet's newest forum member phoenixfire2k5. I've been visiting the MP site for the past several months, but this is my first visit to the forum. I am an Anaheim California resident, a former Cast Member, a frequent annual passholder (also a current AP holder), and a very frequent visitor of the park. I was reading up on the Joy of Fastpass and how the Enhanced Fastpass system works. Being a former cast member and knowing how most of the FastPass system works, I will admit that I was not aware of the independent machines. What I do need to really comment on is the single rider pass for some of those attractions that was not mentioned in the original post by Darkbeer. For those of you that have favorite spots to sit on these certain attractions, but may be unaware, if you decide to use the single rider pass, you MAY NOT have preferential seating on these certain attractions. Usually, the single riders are used by cast members as "space-fillers" to fill in empty seats not filled by guests coming through the regular line so that they have a full vehicle and keep their hourly ride counts up. Just to refresh, these certain attractions are Splash, Grizzly River Run, Soarin', California Screamin', Mulholland Madness, and Maliboomer. Now, for example, I like to ride in the back on Splash. There have been two cases where I have ridden once in the front, another in the middle, but most cases I have ridden in the back of the logs. So you MAY get your favorite spot. But in other cases, it very likely won't happen. My favorite spot, is the BEST SPOT, on Soarin Over California is Section "B1" Three sections (A, B, & C) with three rows to each section (for those that don't know). Section B is in the middle, with row 1 being the top so you're not only in the middle, but you have no feet dangling above you in the way. If you use the single rider pass for this attraction and you want to sit in B1, you're more than likely not going to get it being that you are a "space-filler." The same goes for Screamin, but the best seats are argueably the back and the front. I choose not to go on Madness cause that is a whiplash with a side of lawsuit waiting to happen. But that is just my personal opinion on that ride. So go on it, if you please. I just have no favorite spot on that particular attraction.

And lastly, a little side-note that some may not be aware of. When DCA opens in the mornings, I BELIEVE (and by that I mean that it is from my past experience, but I am not completely sure if they still do it or not but check ahead of time to be safe) that the park opens a half hour before their official opening time like Disneyland has done in the past but ONLY allowing guests access to just the front area of the park. Being the entrance area, POSSIBLY hollywood backlot (again I'm not sure on that area), but also in the past Condor flats WITH Soarin Over California being open. Paradise Pier opens at the scheduled opening time so therefore it is roped off at certain points so guests are unable to go to that area. Again I will repeat, I am not completely certain if they still do this, and if they do WHEN they do it, but it would be safe to check ahead of time cause the reward would be getting an early shot at Soarin Over California. Well thats all for now. This is Phoenix signing off.

CHALK DUSTED SUCCUBUS

Wow! Thanks Darkbeer!

One question~so if I have the "enhanced" AAA passport, I can get one fastpass per ride (that has it obviously). So I do the running around thing and collect fastpasses for each ride first thing in the morning.

Say I'm riding Space with the first fastpass of the day with a start time of 10:00, like you mentioned in the example.

Can I get a new fastpass for the other rides as soon as the first fastpass (i.e., the earliest of the day) start time (Space's 10:00 time)? Or do I have to wait until the start time (or 2 hours) for each individual ride to collect more?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks again DB! You're a wealth of info and I, for one, appreciate it!

~kisroo

Quote Originally Posted by kisroo
    Wow! Thanks Darkbeer!

One question~so if I have the "enhanced" AAA passport, I can get one fastpass per ride (that has it obviously). So I do the running around thing and collect fastpasses for each ride first thing in the morning.

Say I'm riding Space with the first fastpass of the day with a start time of 10:00, like you mentioned in the example.

Can I get a new fastpass for the other rides as soon as the first fastpass (i.e., the earliest of the day) start time (Space's 10:00 time)? Or do I have to wait until the start time (or 2 hours) for each individual ride to collect more?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks again DB! You're a wealth of info and I, for one, appreciate it!

~kisroo
    It will be interesting to see the reply, but I assume it's the end time for each ride for each ride you want a new FP for.
    David

Blue Ball Go Down The Hole

if you have enhanced fastpass, the 2 hour rule doesn't apply to you except for each attraction itself (for example, you can't rack up space mountain passes, you have to wait for the return window or 2 hours whichever comes first to get another space mountain, but you can get FPs for other attractions before that time limit is up).

basically, each attraction will act as if it's not networked for you. it only knows (or, more accurately, cares) about itself.

StitchKingdom.com - Home to the Disney Acronym Decoder, Definitive Guides to PhotoPass, Kidcot, Planet Watch and more
    Get a customized Refurb Schedule + Alerts with ReSearch!
    Follow on Twitter

Basically, when you get to the park with the Enhanced FASTPASS, send one member of the group (with all the ParkHoppers) and get a FASTPASS for each and every ride... with Space Mountain expected to be real busy, I would start there, then go get A Buzz (aka BLAB) and Autopia, then Indy, Splash and Big Thunder Mountain, then work you way pack to Tomorrow with a detour to Toontown for the Roger Rabbit FP.

Then, prior to boarding any of these attractions, do two things... First, make sure the Starting time on the FP has passed, and then go get a NEW FP for that attraction, prior to riding. The machine will issue you a new FP on or after the Starting time for that attraction. Heck, if you are about to go ride Space, and both your Space and BLAB FP's are valid, I might run and get another Buzz prior to riding Space.

the sea monkey has my money

I also noticed that you didn't mention POTC as a fastpass ride...The last time I was there, POTC had fastpasses, and it wasn't peak season or holiday. Did they get rid of the fast passes for it?

"You like pain? Try wearing a corsett!"

Quote Originally Posted by DizneeGirl
    I also noticed that you didn't mention POTC as a fastpass ride...The last time I was there, POTC had fastpasses, and it wasn't peak season or holiday. Did they get rid of the fast passes for it?
    Same here....it was a FP ride a couple years ago...but......

According to the Disneyland website, and the firsthand experiences of other posters who've reported in this forum, POTC is not a fastpass ride at present.
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    "Reasoning is partly insane,
    Image just an eyeless game..."

Quote Originally Posted by Craigster- diver
    Same here....it was a FP ride a couple years ago...but......

According to the Disneyland website, and the firsthand experiences of other posters who've reported in this forum, POTC is not a fastpass ride at present.
    The have also removed the fastpass machines to allow both sides of the queue again. So hopefulley they don't bring it back and continue the removal of FastPass.

POTC was removed since all machines and signage have been removed, also the same with the Pooh ride.

I leave the rides where you can still find the FP machines, to let folks know that they are not being used.

Well, folks...

I went to ride Roger Rabbit yesterday (confirmed that both it and GRR are still stand-alone), and when entering the ride, along with a couple of friends... the CM stopped us and pointed out the fact that the FASTPASSes are good from the starting time thru the end of the day, he actually placed his thumb over the return time to help explain, My girlfriend was about to point out who I was, when he said he was told he was to point it out to all the guests when he had the time. So for those of you who don't think it is official policy, well, here is another example of it being the official policy of the Disneyland Resort....

it's my fav, sure as yer born

I'm topping this thread for the members who may not know how to best utilize the Fastpass system, like myself. The last time I went to DLR was 6/99 so having read this thread by Darkbeer and HydroGuy's thread I was able to get the most out of the system last week at DLR and DCA. Thank you to Darkbeer and HydroGuy for these two great threads on using Fastpass!

"Here you leave the world of today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

A Pirate's Life For Me

FYI, for those who find come across this now outdated thread, Darkbeer has updated his info here:

The Joy of FASTPASS - Fall/Winter 2005 version: http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=48421

[QUOTE=Darkbeer]The best place to start a discussion of FASTPASSes is the official Disney description of FASTPASS...

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...assGSDetailPage

Well, it sounds so nice and easy... well, the system is actually quite complex, and keeps changing. The newest change started at the beginning of 2003, with the introduction of a second "tier" of guests with the "Enhanced aka Unlimited FASTPASS" option.....etc.

Two things to bare in mind:

If you stay at the Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris Resort you are given 2 "anytime" fast passes per person per day of stay (including children). The only restriction is you can't use them before 11a.m. (And if you get a dopey CM on the Fastpass gate who doesn't collect them then you can use them again and again!) Big Thunder Mountain four times in a row.

At Universal Studios Florida (don't know about the LA one) if you stay at Uni's Properties you go to the front of lines for rides. Seems only proper that if you are paying extra to stay at on site hotels then you should get some perks.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a Nightmare Fantasmic!
    Only you can speak the words that are on YOUR lips!
    DVC member -Saratoga Springs, WDW

FYI, they changed the Haunted Mansion Holiday FP, it is now NETWORKED as of Saturday.....

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid
    Our first day in the park we tried using Morgan's AP (she had used it for entry) for an Indy FP and it shot out a ticket saying her media wasn't used for admission today. We tried again and then it gave her a FP. So at first if you don't succeed.............
    I had that problem once and had to go back to the front of the park for the ticket to be activated then I was able to get a FP.
    Last Trip: March 3, 2006 - March 5, 2006 to DL
    Next Trip: May 21, 2007 - June 3, 2007