Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Reward Yourself

I do it all!

Reward Yourself

I've been reading through this forum tonight and am amazed at some of the stories. I think it is so awsome that you all are taking charge of your lives this way.

So, as a congrats to yourselves do you have any rewards planned?

My first reward will be on my birthday (end of april). I am going to get my bellybutton pierced. I found a great Tinkerbell navel ring at Hot Topic. I can't wait.

My next reward will be in June. I'm going to get a new bikini and go pool hopping down on the strip.

Wife, Mother, Professional
    Who says you can't do it all?

2. # ADS

No Flash Photography please...

no rewards for me yet...I've been exercsing (sp?) and getting preety sore, but no pound lost. I though I losy, but my pants still fit tight...*sigh*, but the blue jeans one wewre loser...maybe I should use the scale..LOL

In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true.
    my yahoo blog

Sea World Pictures

CHALK DUSTED SUCCUBUS

When I was losing the original 30#s, I rewarded myself every 5#s with a massage, a pedicure, or some other "indulgence".

Now, trying to lose the 5#s that I gained back (dang DLR trip!), I plan on rewarding myself with a spa day with the gals. I hope to do this by Spring Break!

The biggest ongoing reward is not really having to "fuss" over outfits. I can pretty much grab any pair of jeans/pants outta my closet and off I go. I loooooooove that! Everything fits and it's awesome.

I like your idea of a navel ring. Especially Tink! Good luck! Keep returning here. I find it very motivating to read everyone's posts.
    ~kisroo

Where'd Spring Go?

My little rewards were things I wanted - usually CDs. Bigger ones were ****hes... as the sizes dropped... My goal weight one will be getting atatoo. But at the rate i'm going, that won't happen for a long long time! *LOL*

Everyday I tell myself I'm sane
    like a water color painter painting in the rain
    Everyday she flows right through my veins
    and my song remains the same

I just rewarded myself with a massage. My next "big" reward will be a body wrap (some kinda egyptian body wrap) that the masseuse "talked" me into! I guess that will be in a month or so. On my off days - once every 7 or 8 days they come around on my schedule- I have a glass (okay - a really large glass) of wine. I'm aiming for my first BIG goal - a 5K at the end of May. Once I finish that I'm on to training for the 1/2 marathon. Gonna take a break mid-Sept. for a week in Nags Head - other than that the big reward comes with a vacation surrounding the 1/2 marathon at WDW.

I reward myself by going to WDW. It was the only way I was able to convince myself to run the marathon and 1/2 marathon!!!

Team MousePlanet
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooshu
    I reward myself by going to WDW. It was the only way I was able to convince myself to run the marathon and 1/2 marathon!!!
    Woo hoo!! Have you registered for the WDW marathon/half-marathon?
    MousePlanet Staff Copy Editor. Keep calm and carry on! Learn how you can travel with just your carry-ons, at my Travelite FAQ! Go Team MousePlanet! My dream came true! I qualified for the 2016 Boston Marathon. Required finish time: 4:00. My BQ time: 3:54:48! All-time marathons completed: 11; halfs: 45.

Funny that you ask if I have registered yet!?! I can only force myself to train for the big run (and save enough money) to go every other year...sooo I'm not going again until 2007 . But I'm going to train for the full marathon for 2007 instead of the half.

I just did the LA Marathon (5 hours 46 minutes, thank you very much) and I'm going to Burke Williams on Sunday. A massage and a facial for me! Wohoo!

I wish I could go to Disney for the half marathon (I think walking around WDW after the full would kill me), but since always at the beginning of January and it's always a busy time at work, I can't go.

Next trip to WDW December 10-17 Wilderness Lodge for the merriest trip ever!

Who do *you* think is America's Next Top Model?

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by millionairegirl
    I just did the LA Marathon (5 hours 46 minutes, thank you very much)
    Holy smoke, that's great!
    Insert passive aggressive sentence of your choice here.