Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: There's a great big witch on the Paradise Pier Hotel

There's a great big witch on the Paradise Pier Hotel

We're staying at the Marriott Hotel (not the Coast Anaheim Hotel) and from our room we can see the Paradise Pier Hotel. There is a huge lit up witch riding on a broom shining on the front of the hotel. It looks the way the giant bat looks when it's shining in the sky in the Batman movies. Too cool!!!

Has anyone else seen this?

2. # ADS

Nope. I've never seen the witch but I'll be sure to look for it next weekend when a I and my family drive down to the resort. I seem to remember when I visited for the holidays last December they had giant snowflakes or something.
    Thanks for the heads up (literally) and Happy Halloween.

We just got back from our trip to disneyland. Along with the witch there were two giant jackolanterns.

Where were the jack-o -lanterns? I couldn't see them from my angle.

Quote Originally Posted by CoasterChickie
    Where were the jack-o -lanterns? I couldn't see them from my angle.
    I think one was under the witch and the other was to the left. I'm not too sure. We saw them all at the same time while driving past the PPH on the way to the parking garage.

Seahawks Fan

Pictures anyone?

Everyone's gotta laughing place!

Banned

gee guys, we live thru your pictures! pleaseeeee post the pictures of these cool things! I would love to see the witch and the pumpkins, did any of you take pic's???

Oooooh, Karla, great witch in your avatar. I saw her at DL over the weekend. I would have taken a picture of the witch on PPH except I was really really far away from it and at an awkward angle. I wish I had noticed it before I left the park that night.

Banned

very nice picture of you an hubby! very handsome couple!

I didn't get a picture of it because at that time my camera was in the trunk.