Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: online Disney account trouble

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

online Disney account trouble

Heads up - I tried to log in the Disneyland website today to make reservations - and I received a notice that my account was deactivated. After scrambling to locate help resources I got the phone number for Disneyland support. Spoke with a CM who said that their IT is working on the issue and that "magical enhancements" are being implemented. They dont know when it will be fixed. The only enhancement here I can see is a way to manage accounts that are not active or have some other metrics around their numbers - and the IT team simply did not test the rules used to determine deactivation. Check your access. They told me to try tomorrow (Friday).

Some magic, huh?

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

2. # ADS

I used to have that a lot with my DVC. It was originally separate from my main Disney account (on purpose, in case of security breach) but because of that I didn't log in very often. I think at the time it was about six months of inactivity and it would deactivate? Ultimately, Disney was able to link the accounts and I haven't had any problems since. Fingers crossed whatever they did can be fixed quickly!

Blog Entries

funny thing is for me I logged in last night to cancel my Disneyland reservation for today (3/9). Everything was fine. Logged in, cancelled, got the confirmation email. Then today - POOF!

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    Heads up - I tried to log in the Disneyland website today to make reservations - and I received a notice that my account was deactivated. After scrambling to locate help resources I got the phone number for Disneyland support. Spoke with a CM who said that their IT is working on the issue and that "magical enhancements" are being implemented. They dont know when it will be fixed. The only enhancement here I can see is a way to manage accounts that are not active or have some other metrics around their numbers - and the IT team simply did not test the rules used to determine deactivation. Check your access. They told me to try tomorrow (Friday).

Some magic, huh?
    You're not the only one experiencing this glitch. This was posted earlier today:
    https://twitter.com/ScottGustin/stat...113490945?s=20

Blog Entries

My account restored as of this AM. 3/10.

Sent from my motorola edge (2022) using Tapatalk