Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: AP Refund

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar

AP Refund

The previous thread about AP refunds has closed, but I wanted to let anybody out there (e.g. olegc & GrumpyGoofyGuy) who has STILL not received their refund for APs that were active when DL shut down in 2020, that there is still hope! We just received James' refund in the mail this week, and it was actually higher than expected! We had an AWESOME CM from Guest Services (via their email), who was helping me with the issue I had with the Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package last May; CM Bobbi also went the extra mile to help escalate this and get the refund issued, even though it was outside her department!

Try emailing guest.services@disneyland.com with your issue as well as keep calling them until they come through...good luck!

Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021

2. # ADS

Very nice

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks... I've kind of moved on and treat is as a sunk cost. Maybe I'll connect again.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Glad you got it finally, Pammer! And olegc please try again. Do not take it as a loss for yourself. They shouldn't be able to just ignore those they didn't refund to and those, like you, should keep on until you get it. Its not ok with how it was handled at all. I still do not understand how companies like Live Nation can refund as many as they had to for all the canceled concerts but Disney couldn't handle it well at all.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Actually we got our refunds in March 2021. Thought I had posted that, but maybe I forgot. Sounds like olegc needs to contact them again.

There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    ...And olegc please try again. Do not take it as a loss for yourself...
    Agree with this!

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

slight update. I emailed them will all of the appropriate math laid out based on their rules. I got a form letter back to call them. Ugh!... I will call but Im not confident this will be any different than last time (i.e. 'we will look into it')

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    slight update. I emailed them will all of the appropriate math laid out based on their rules. I got a form letter back to call them. Ugh!... I will call but Im not confident this will be any different than last time (i.e. 'we will look into it')
    Good luck thoughts coming your way!!!
    Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    Fingers crossed for you!