Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Resort Update for September 27 - October 3, 2022

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney World Resort Update for September 27 - October 3, 2022

Walt Disney World Resort Update for September 27 - October 3, 2022 by Alan S. Dalinka

Hurricane Ian threatens Walt Disney World Resort and Central Florida; Looking ahead to Candlelight Processional; Disney After Hours events return in January; More!

Read it here!

2. # ADS

We did After Hours at MK, DHS AND DAK pre-CoVid and we had a blast. Worth every penny. Much better than the Halloween and Christmas parties in terms of lower crowds and minimal wait times. There were sections of the parks where my boyfriend and I were the only ones around. That was a little scary especially at DAK but wonderful.

Disney PR invited me to After Hours at all four parks and there were many times where the only folks around were the folks I went around the park with; we often had rides to ourselves, and even the Enchanted Tiki room one of the times.

Regards, Alan

P.S. Since this afternoon's post, Disney has announced that the parks will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday, and that Disney Springs will be closed on Wednesday. I expect Disney Springs will also be closed Thursday.