Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: runDisney coming back to Disneyland in 2024!

runDisney coming back to Disneyland in 2024!

Looks like runDisney is coming back to Disneyland in 2024. Super excited for this. I never ran in the DL events while they were here. I will definitely be in for this to try to get my coast to coast medal! I am hoping they bring back running through Angels stadium. As a big baseball fan, that would be awesome!

2. # ADS

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

IDK. I'm waiting for details. And the fact that pricing has gone way up on these events. A half marathon alone is close to $200. if you try to do the challenge it would be close to $300 if not over.

No guarantee they would do coast to coast right away. They'd be silly not to but these days I would not be surprised.

And finally - with Galaxy's Edge and Toontown now taking away much of the backstage at Disneyland, and Avengers campus 3rd attraction construction about to start next year, we would lose much of the backstage area to do a 10K all at the resort. Right now, with the sentiment at the city being neutral due to the political and financial investigations going on, I dont know how successful they'd get the streets closed for a half. They must be in discussions now because why would they announce - but as we all know things change after announcements.

Its been gone so long I'm kind of over the intense love of runDisney - lets see what transpires.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

I am so super excited! I liked the Labor Day weekend races best. I will be there!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.