Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: My Disney Top 5 - Ways to Spend a Night off From the Parks at Walt Disney World.

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

My Disney Top 5 - Ways to Spend a Night off From the Parks at Walt Disney World.

My Disney Top 5 - Ways to Spend a Night off From the Parks at Walt Disney World. by Chris Barry

Chris returns to his Walt Disney World countdowns and explores what he loves to do when the sun goes down outside of the parks.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

On non-park nights, similar to yourself, I remain onsite and avoid Disney Springs. I enjoy the resorts on non-park nights to eat dinner, drink at a lounge, take photos of the details, shop at the gift store, walk around, and watch Electrical Pageant (MK area resorts). My Top 5 are Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Ft. Wilderness (Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue), Boardwalk, and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Honorable mentions to Grand Floridian and Beach Club at Christmastime and Easter for beautiful decorations.

I'm a fan of the Starlight Safari Tour at AKL. It's cost can add up if you have a large group, but it's a nice thing to check out once. Riding around on a vehicle through the savannas seeing the animals at the lodge as they are settling down for the night is pretty cool.

While I've not successfully participated, I think they also have the night vision viewing in the two main viewing areas for each building, but it's possible that may not be offered right now(?), as I could not find it listed on the WDW web site? That used to be a free activity for anyone staying there.

I certainly can't argue with the top 5 though. I should try to remember to check out the PO to Springs boat ride someday.

-Dave