Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MSEP merch+

Minding my business walking up Main Street this morning, and 2 CMs are standing in the doorway to Coke Corner.....wearing turtle sippers. Guess who got her sipper? They also had popcorn buckets this mornong.

World of Disney had the fans and ears, and the Loungeflys.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Minding my business walking up Main Street this morning, and 2 CMs are standing in the doorway to Coke Corner.....wearing turtle sippers. Guess who got her sipper? They also had popcorn buckets this mornong.

World of Disney had the fans and ears, and the Loungeflys.
    Of course...we have plans for this weekend so will have to hope for the best and that they will be there. Thanks for reporting back on that.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i saw that yesterday on Gothic Rosie's page and dang it! I will be gone this weekend. I forced the issue and got a ressie tomorrow for DCA but will go at 2pm so right to DLAND. I need one more sipper for my close friend - who I bought a bucket for and has not paid me until the sipper is acquired!!!

and I'm interested in the fan so I will look. BTW that blinking necklace is genius with the music of the parade. Love it.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

WoD had the necklace too. At least Sunday, I knew there was something else I saw on the display.

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries

Comment deleted

Karin

Mistakenly did NOT by the fan when we got there and should have. Our daughter was wanting to go home so couldn't look anywhere else for it but when we went back to Main Street it was gone. Oh well I am sure more will be stocked. Did get the sipper and popcorn bucket though. My husband wasn't sure if it was off or not until we were on Thunder and he saw the lights once inside the bat cave. Then he had fun playing with it on Pooh since it was the 3 of us. While there was able to grab the next set for the Main Attraction Mickey Mouse ears and plush. Lots of the backpacks in stock Karin so you will have no problems getting it here. Now I wish they would get more of the dresses in stock again. I am kicking myself for not buying one before when they had more sizes than xsmall and small. I'm waiting for that Dooney to show up already. Still no mugs.

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Lots of merch for this today in the parks. Went tonight to grab the Dooney that came out today. Olegc lots and lots of the mugs in each shop that has MSEP merch. Some new shirts, jean jacket, a kids hoodie and magnet set. Some of this is on ShopDisney as well. Now if we could get the Wishables back that would be great.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    Lots of merch for this today in the parks. Went tonight to grab the Dooney that came out today. Olegc lots and lots of the mugs in each shop that has MSEP merch. Some new shirts, jean jacket, a kids hoodie and magnet set. Some of this is on ShopDisney as well. Now if we could get the Wishables back that would be great.
    dang - I cancelled my ressie yesterday due to projected heat (need to watch that). Do you know if WoD also had these?
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    dang - I cancelled my ressie yesterday due to projected heat (need to watch that). Do you know if WoD also had these?
    Yes there was a bunch in there as well. We didn't go until after 6. Husband works in the day, I don't do heat and he had to go do some band stuff before we headed over. So at that point for me it was doable weather wise. BTW, last I looked there was reservations open still for this week. Hope you can get over to snag one.

Blog Entries

Mug procured. Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get a day-of reservation and walk into the park a little and get the mug at Emporium. I never made it to WoD to check availability. I took a stroll and picked up a Black Caffe at Docking Bay 7 - and went to visit Hank and the Seagulls (new rock band?) at the Tomorrowland lagoon. Its so beautiful over there now. NO MORE WALLS.

On the mug it said that there would be action on the art when hot liquid was poured in but for the life of me I could not tell what happened... Anyone else have a clue?

Oh good!!! Glad you got it. The video here on ShopDisney shows what happens when you put hot liquid in the mug. It just looks like a little bit of starry like sparkles though.

Glad the lagoon and Hank look good over there. I didn't even want to bother trying to go down Main Street when we were there so skipped heading to see Hank. It was already full of those camped out for the parade when we got in. As we went from one shop to the other it got worse. We had the request of a churro to be brought home by our daughter so we decided it was easier to just hop into DCA and get it. Which it was.

So now if Wishables would get stocked again for this and the dress...that would be great!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    Oh good!!! Glad you got it. The video here on ShopDisney shows what happens when you put hot liquid in the mug. It just looks like a little bit of starry like sparkles though.

Glad the lagoon and Hank look good over there. I didn't even want to bother trying to go down Main Street when we were there so skipped heading to see Hank. It was already full of those camped out for the parade when we got in. As we went from one shop to the other it got worse. We had the request of a churro to be brought home by our daughter so we decided it was easier to just hop into DCA and get it. Which it was.

So now if Wishables would get stocked again for this and the dress...that would be great!
    I saw the video. My comment - why bother? It's so insignificant you can't tell. At least make Cheshire cat appear or something....

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    I saw the video. My comment - why bother? It's so insignificant you can't tell. At least make Cheshire cat appear or something....

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Yes something significant like a couple of the bigger images on it instead and not little starry sparkles that look like they are already part of it. LOL Its a cute looking mug otherwise and a nice size but that part is just eh.