Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: When Will Experiences Like WOC Dessert Party Open?

When Will Experiences Like WOC Dessert Party Open?

Planning a trip for early March. I would like to book 1 cool experience but I am not seeing anything like WOC dessert party or Tomorrowland sky lounge. Has anyone heard any rumors?

2. # ADS

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

well WoC has to open before they even talk about dessert parties. They did say Spring for opening of WoC I believe - but that could be May. I dont think the Tomorrowland Lounge will be opened any time soon until the capacity and control actions Disney is taking relax. They most likely dont have cast available either. Whether its not hired or not wanting to staff it.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I visited yesterday (tue 1/4) the tables and chairs (4 seats per table) are upstairs along the balcony so maybe they will start sooner than I thought - but I wonder if this is also intended to provide extended dining seating since thats been an issue in Tland for a while. I only noticed the tables because the Disneyland Band was doing their set up there.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    I visited yesterday (tue 1/4) the tables and chairs (4 seats per table) are upstairs along the balcony so maybe they will start sooner than I thought - but I wonder if this is also intended to provide extended dining seating since thats been an issue in Tland for a while. I only noticed the tables because the Disneyland Band was doing their set up there.
    This area is also used during the daytime as a lounge for VIP tours. So it may still be a while for the Sky Lounge to reopen.
    Planning 3 trips at once...