Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Tours are back?

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tours are back?

I was at Disneyland at Friday and noticed a huge number of chairs for parade viewing at the small world parade gate. That's not where the Plaza Inn dining package is holding their seating - so I wonder if this meant Tours have returned or is it all Club33 seating. There were a lot of seats.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

2. # ADS

I thought there was something about them being back. Not sure though on it. I know the special viewing for the parade with the Plaza Inn deal is standing only from what it said. It could be for Club 33 and the VIP tours though.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    I thought there was something about them being back. Not sure though on it. I know the special viewing for the parade with the Plaza Inn deal is standing only from what it said. It could be for Club 33 and the VIP tours though.
    we actually went to city hall to ask. VIP tours next to SW Parade Gate. Plaza Inn is by the train station.
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney