Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Is this legit merch that’d be sold on Disney property?

Is this legit merch that’d be sold on Disney property?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334128413623

Is this a legit backpack that would be sold on a Disney property like World of Disney in DTD ? Or inside the parks for that matter?

I’ve bought these before (Buzz Lightyear, Pooh) but it’s been awhile and I don’t remember “Grotto Treasures” being the name on the tags … this seems like a knock off.

Thanks in advance.
    Your attention, please. The Disneyland Limited now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom. Aboaaard!

2. # ADS

OK, so I looked at your link. Then I Googled Grotto Treasures, found their socials and main store etc. I also followed a link to Loungefly sub reddit. Scrolling there I found an answer in a post that led to a Loungefly post on Instagram dated August 17th with a list of authorized small business sellers. Grotto Treasures is on that post. So it is an authorized seller, being an exclusive model, it isn't likely to be Park Merchandise. Hth.

Very interesting. Thanks candles

Your attention, please. The Disneyland Limited now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom. Aboaaard!

Quote Originally Posted by MidwayManiac View Post
    Very interesting. Thanks candles
    You're Welcome. We tend to get the lower end Lounge flys from Hot Topic or Box Lunch.

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i also google the part number on the back label with loungefly and got a bunch of links to added sale locations as well as youtube videos describing the bag (among others). it sounds like Grotto Treasure, like Hot Topic, has some exclusives that it would only sell and not available at other locations. I also did find that it used to be $80 at the grotto treasures online store - https://grottotreasures.com/products...-mini-backpack

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Good look, Oleg.

I bought it.