Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Plaza Inn

Plaza Inn

Not sure if this has been asked, if so, sorry for asking again. We are planning a trip in late September and wanted to make sure we were able to have some of the amazing fried chicken from the Plaza Inn, but I can't find where to make the reservation/food order. Are they taking them, or is it just walk in? I thought you had to pre-order / make reservations everywhere in the park. Thanks!!

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by Nettfrankie View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked, if so, sorry for asking again. We are planning a trip in late September and wanted to make sure we were able to have some of the amazing fried chicken from the Plaza Inn, but I can't find where to make the reservation/food order. Are they taking them, or is it just walk in? I thought you had to pre-order / make reservations everywhere in the park. Thanks!!
    I think its reservations for breakfast only and after that walk up. This is how it looks on the app at this time. It had a pop up saying mobile order wasn't being offered at that location today. Since your trip is late Sept. though I would just check and see if that is still the case when you look at the location for the app closer to your trip.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

we went for dinner last month and it was walk up, no line on a sunday night around 7ish

We went in May and used the mobile app to order but even then they had a standby line.

Thank you, I checked again today and was unable to make dinner reservations.

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    I think its reservations for breakfast only and after that walk up. This is how it looks on the app at this time. It had a pop up saying mobile order wasn't being offered at that location today. Since your trip is late Sept. though I would just check and see if that is still the case when you look at the location for the app closer to your trip.
    Thank you, I checked again today and I still couldn't make a reservation.

Thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by NickP View Post
    we went for dinner last month and it was walk up, no line on a sunday night around 7ish
    Thank you