Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Trying for Trader Sam's Reservations...

Trying for Trader Sam's Reservations...

Finally got through the waiting room after over an hour... no Trader Sam's listed as an option!! What's going on?!

Trips to DL: 2x 1978-1988, 90, 95, 98, 99, 00, 05 (2x), 10, 12, 15, 16, 17(2x), 18, 19(2x). WDW 11/2020.
    Me: 46, DH: 49, DD: 16, DS: 13

2. # ADS

Update: You have to search for Trader Sam's, then do a time search. At least for now, it isn't coming up with the rest of the dining options.

And I didn't get one.

Trips to DL: 2x 1978-1988, 90, 95, 98, 99, 00, 05 (2x), 10, 12, 15, 16, 17(2x), 18, 19(2x). WDW 11/2020.
    Me: 46, DH: 49, DD: 16, DS: 13

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficent2B View Post
    Update: You have to search for Trader Sam's, then do a time search. At least for now, it isn't coming up with the rest of the dining options.

And I didn't get one.
    yeah that first day of open reservations was as messy as the rest of their online pursuits. However, the schedule has stopped up to 9/15 for now. so Im still checked many times a day.
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    yeah that first day of open reservations was as messy as the rest of their online pursuits. However, the schedule has stopped up to 9/15 for now. so Im still checked many times a day.
    TS reservations opened up this morning. Any luck getting what you wanted?

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tea4two View Post
    TS reservations opened up this morning. Any luck getting what you wanted?
    Just to help close this thread - i was never able to get reservations myself. I kept trying and trying and it always told me "there is no schedule" then one day there is a schedule but all the times are gone. Unbelievable. Anyway I kept trying. Then out of nowhere a very kind benefactor gave me theirs. We timed it so their cancellation was my trigger for me to book it. All was well with the world (i couldnt get my exact date but it was close).
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney