Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Mail maps

Mail maps

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to mail a map of Disneyland and California Adventure to me (my daughter) We had a spring trip planned in 2020, but it's now rescheduled for this spring. We will be there over my daughter's birthday. She has not been excited about the trip, but today got so excited and wished she had maps to plan with. She's 9 so physical maps would be so exciting to her. If this isn't an ok request, just let me know. Thanks

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Suzi View Post
    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to mail a map of Disneyland and California Adventure to me (my daughter) We had a spring trip planned in 2020, but it's now rescheduled for this spring. We will be there over my daughter's birthday. She has not been excited about the trip, but today got so excited and wished she had maps to plan with. She's 9 so physical maps would be so exciting to her. If this isn't an ok request, just let me know. Thanks
    Suzi, I'll check back and see if you're able to get one before I go next time, otherwise I'm happy to pick one up for you!
    Karin

Mail maps

Thank you! I know most people probably have less trips planned with out APs. Our local friends haven't gone in a long time.

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries

I sent you a PM, Suzi.

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries

Checking back, Suzi. I have the maps ready to mail to you. I sent you a PM.

Karin