Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney Announces COVID Vaccine Mandate for Salaried and Non-Union Hourly Employees

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries

Disney Announces COVID Vaccine Mandate for Salaried and Non-Union Hourly Employees

"Walt Disney Company announced on Friday that all salaried and non-union hourly employees are required to be fully vaccinated.

The mandate gives on-site employees 60 days to be compliant."

Full article here.

Karin

2. # ADS

What if there are serious long term side effects from this new experimental type of vaccine? One thing is for sure, you won't be able to sue the drug companies who made the vaccine if you or your loved ones are hurt by it.

mRNA vaccine research has been going on since 1989, and with the vast resources dedicated to finding a help for the epidemic, the technology has been adapted specifically to code for the spike protein of the SARSCoV2 virus. mRNA is a large biomolecule found in every cell in your body. Not only that, but it’s kind of a wuss as far as sticking around, so it denatures (falls apart) quickly. So, that wouldn’t be an issue long term. The primary side effects come more from inflammation (your body going “ahhh! Invader!”), than from the vaccine parts. Everybody’s individual inflammation response is different, hence different side effects, but they are temporary. Then your body calms itself and that’s pretty much it. The only true long term side effects would be primed b-cells ready to make Rona spike protein antibodies so that if/when you get some Rona in your respiratory system, your immune system fires up the attack and kills the virus dead before it gets you really sick.

TLDR; not as experimental as you think; side effects are temporary, and long term effects mean living instead of getting really sick. No lawsuits necessary. The end.

Well. I’m convinced.

Your attention, please. The Disneyland Limited now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom. Aboaaard!

I have advanced degrees in microbiology with an emphasis in virology. And published papers on HIV. And, a treatment I helped develop in lab is now in clinical trials for prevention of HIV transmission. I also teach college level micro and virology, along with all kinds of molecular biology goodness which includes vaccine development. So, if your comment is sincere, I thank you. If it’s sarcastic, then I just wanted to let you know that I do know what I’m talking about, because it’s been my life for a longtime.

Quote Originally Posted by H20loo View Post
    I have advanced degrees in microbiology with an emphasis in virology. And published papers on HIV. And, a treatment I helped develop in lab is now in clinical trials for prevention of HIV transmission. I also teach college level micro and virology, along with all kinds of molecular biology goodness which includes vaccine development. So, if your comment is sincere, I thank you. If it’s sarcastic, then I just wanted to let you know that I do know what I’m talking about, because it’s been my life for a longtime.
    Hello H20loo, it looks to me like you are an anonymous Internet poster that is posting some pretty outrageous stuff that is not true under the cover of being an expert. People are dying of Covid who got the vaccine. People are getting sick who got the vaccine. More and more data is becoming available on a daily basis about the harmful effects of the vaccines and the huge profit Pfizer and others are making with no worry about liability.
    https://twitter.com/ianmSC
    https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson
    The really bizarre part is why big tech and big media are censoring people who have discovered these things. Even the inventor of the mRNA vaccine has been censored when he talks about the dangers of the new vaccines.
    I have no fancy degrees. I can just read both sides of a story and make up my own mind. Critical thinking skills. I can even see through propaganda sometimes.

That’s what scientists do, we look at both sides of everything and make sure our data is correct with multiple tests over multiple disciplines. We don’t cherry pick the data that we want and then claim “conspiracy theory!” when the data don’t match the conclusion we would like to have. You sound like my uncle that swears that Nancy Pelosi was the cause of 1/6 because she somehow had control of staffing levels of the Captiol Police.

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries

Moderator's warning: take vaccine and polutical debate elsewhere. This post is specifically about a decision the Disney Co. made. I'm closing this thread.