Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Are Blue Bayou and bibbidi bobbidi boutique open?

Are Blue Bayou and bibbidi bobbidi boutique open?

Hi All, My family is traveling to Disney in 3 weeks and Ive been checking every day since 60 days out and I cant seem to make a Blue Bayou reservation. Are they taking reservations? I also have a six year old I want to take to BBB but I dont see a place to reserve. Im in Washington, so Im unsure if these places are just not open yet due to covid? Any info would be super appreciated!

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 20913 View Post
    Hi All, My family is traveling to Disney in 3 weeks and I’ve been checking every day since 60 days out and I can’t seem to make a Blue Bayou reservation. Are they taking reservations? I also have a six year old I want to take to BBB but I don’t see a place to reserve. I’m in Washington, so I’m unsure if these places are just not open yet due to covid? Any info would be super appreciated!
    Hi, 20913. Yes, Blue Bayou *is* open. Yes, reservations are incredibly difficult to get. Try and look a couple times a day, super early first thing each day, as you go to bed, try off times. Try lots the day and 2 before you want to go in case someone cancels before they get charged for not showing up.

I don't know anything about BBB, I'm sorry.
    Karin

As far as I have seen BBB is not open yet for makeovers and haven't seen a word on when it would be. I know the shop part was open though when we were there in June. At this point just keep check as time goes on to see if anything changes before your trip. If it doesn't by your trip, maybe an alternative would be to take her in for a shopping trip to pick out a costume and some items to go with it. Then change her into it all for the day. I know its not the same but at least it might be a little fun as well for her to pick things out like that.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

I'm having trouble making reservations too. First time using the app to make dinner reservations at Blue Bayou. What time do they release the reservations for 60 days out? 8:00 a.m.? earlier?
    (i hope its earlier, because I'll be at work at 8:00 am and can't make the reservations from work...)

BTW, thanks for any help. I was beginning to think I was not using the app correctly until i saw this thread and realized I'm not the only one having trouble getting a reservation! As near as I can tell there are NO reservations available during the entire 60-day period for either Blue Bayou or Oga's Cantina???

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Franz41 View Post
    I'm having trouble making reservations too. First time using the app to make dinner reservations at Blue Bayou. What time do they release the reservations for 60 days out? 8:00 a.m.? earlier?
    (i hope its earlier, because I'll be at work at 8:00 am and can't make the reservations from work...)

BTW, thanks for any help. I was beginning to think I was not using the app correctly until i saw this thread and realized I'm not the only one having trouble getting a reservation! As near as I can tell there are NO reservations available during the entire 60-day period for either Blue Bayou or Oga's Cantina???
    We've seen nothing for Blue Bayou each and every time we look. I just looked and there's nothing, no place, available 60 days from today, not just BB. Ya gotta just keep looking, especially starting at a week out from your trip, for cancellations.
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by Franz41 View Post
    (i hope its earlier, because I'll be at work at 8:00 am and can't make the reservations from work...)...
    It is earlier, sometimes much earlier. Start looking for BB reservations at 3 am PT, 60 days out from your desired date. Keep looking for cancellations, too! BB is not up to full capacity yet and might not get there for some time. So competition is tight for those tables! Other reservations are not being released exactly at 60 days out. Sometimes it is much closer to 40-30 days out. You just have to be persistent! Good luck!

To add to the others, if you still haven't found something by the time you are here then check the night before each day in the parks and in the mornings as well. Good luck.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"