Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Park hopper tickets from Undercover Tourist?

Park hopper tickets from Undercover Tourist?

Howdy! Looking forward to our return to the Happiest Place on Earth around Labor Day weekend!

I purchased 3 3-day park hopper passes from Undercover Tourist. When I linked them up with my Disneyland account to make the park reservations, the account shows them as "All Day" tickets... is that normal? I'm really hoping that's just a weird glitch! Has anyone else bought PH tix from UT and already successfully used them? I'd really appreciate any reassurance you can give me!

Trips to DL: 2x 1978-1988, 90, 95, 98, 99, 00, 05 (2x), 10, 12, 15, 16, 17(2x), 18, 19(2x). WDW 11/2020.
    Me: 46, DH: 49, DD: 16, DS: 13

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficent2B View Post
    When I linked them up with my Disneyland account to make the park reservations, the account shows them as "All Day" tickets... is that normal?
    We have bought tickets from Undercover Tourist plenty of times with no problems; including 5-day tickets we used in June. I just checked one-park tickets that we have for September, also through Underground Tourist - and they also day "All Day."

One of the survey questions when they discontinued annual passes was for partial day tickets. I wonder if this is a sign that they are moving in that direction?

We just used UC tickets in May with no issue. I didn't notice anything about all day though.

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries

Even when I make a normal reservation through the DLR website it sates "All Day", but we are still able to park hop after 12 (or 1 pm, I forget which it is).

Karin

Great, thanks everyone. I feel better!!

Trips to DL: 2x 1978-1988, 90, 95, 98, 99, 00, 05 (2x), 10, 12, 15, 16, 17(2x), 18, 19(2x). WDW 11/2020.
    Me: 46, DH: 49, DD: 16, DS: 13