Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Animal Kingdom Lodge now accepting reservations (hotel not just the villas)

Blog Entries

Animal Kingdom Lodge now accepting reservations (hotel not just the villas)

Howdy folks,

I just switched our hotel reservations to the classic (original) Animal Kingdom Lodge resort hotel -- not the vacation club villas.
    If you don't see the option online, I suggest calling 407-939-1882.

2. # ADS

I hope they get the new bullet train and walking path done by the time of your trip! Should be awesome to not have to drive in or ride the bus from the Lodge to the Park.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwchuck View Post
    I hope they get the new bullet train and walking path done by the time of your trip! Should be awesome to not have to drive in or ride the bus from the Lodge to the Park.
    On 2nd thought, since this is my daughters favorite resort I'll be content taking busses everywhere & staying in a standard room.
    I know I'm getting older because I'm looking forward to meals at Boma & the bread service at Sanaa even more than the new Tron Coaster.

Quote Originally Posted by jcruise86 View Post
    On 2nd thought, since this is my daughters favorite resort I'll be content taking busses everywhere & staying in a standard room.
    I know I'm getting older because I'm looking forward to meals at Boma & the bread service at Sanaa even more than the new Tron Coaster.
    Trip report?