Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: WDW to only require masks on transportation starting 6/15

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries

WDW to only require masks on transportation starting 6/15

"Disney announced Friday that vaccinated guests will no longer be required to wear masks at Walt Disney World unless on park transportation.

Face coverings will still be required for all Guests on Disney transportation, including Disney buses, monorails, and the Disney Skyliner.

While we will not require proof of vaccination, we expect guests who are not fully vaccinated to continue wearing face coverings in all indoor locations, and upon entering and throughout all attractions and transportation. Guests must observe current policies on face coverings until June 15, a statement from Disney said."

Full article here.

Bolding and italicizing mine.

Karin

2. # ADS

This is great news for my end of July trip. Thanks for posting this article!

The verbiage should actually say " While we cannot require proof of vaccination...."

Quote Originally Posted by wdwchuck View Post
    The verbiage should actually say " While we cannot require proof of vaccination...."
    Why not? Employers can. Ticketmaster is.

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Why not? Employers can. Ticketmaster is.
    I believe Florida and Texas have or will soon pass legislation forbidding requiring vaccination proof.
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by Karin View Post
    I believe Florida and Texas have or will soon pass legislation forbidding requiring vaccination proof.
    Hey Karin, you are absolutely correct. In Florida you cannot ask someone their vaccination status, private employer or not. I was there this week and no more temperature stations and no masks required while walking outside.