Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Fun at Funko!

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Fun at Funko!

Fun at Funko! by Lisa Baxter

A Look Into the World of the Colorful POP!

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff

I guess me and my boys need to head out to Washington! Hopefully the 12 foot Pops are not for sale!

When we texted about this article my one son, Casey, was still away at school. When I went to pick him up last week and move him home, he had another 40 Pop figures in his room !!!!!! I thought he had a few in the dorm, but not 40?!?

They did inherit this collector gene from me though, so I have no one to blame but myself.

Fun article Lisa. Thanks!

Chris

My husband and I came across the one in Hollywood last year in Feb. by accident the day we saw Frozen at the Pantages. We went through it as we had time to spare before the show. It was fun and totally worth checking out if in the area.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    I guess me and my boys need to head out to Washington! Hopefully the 12 foot Pops are not for sale!

When we texted about this article my one son, Casey, was still away at school. When I went to pick him up last week and move him home, he had another 40 Pop figures in his room !!!!!! I thought he had a few in the dorm, but not 40?!?

They did inherit this collector gene from me though, so I have no one to blame but myself.

Fun article Lisa. Thanks!

Chris
    You've got to go Chris. We were just up in Seattle looking at schools and went over to Funko HQ early one Sunday morning. My kids made personalized Pops of themselves and picked up some hard to find Pops. They also had a lot of the Disneyland exclusive pops. I was so tempted to spend way too much $$$, but luckily we had limited luggage space.