Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Resort Update for May 11-17, 2021

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney World Resort Update for May 11-17, 2021

Walt Disney World Resort Update for May 11-17, 2021 by Alan S. Dalinka

Disney After Hours BOO BASH coming to Magic Kingdom to celebrate Halloween on select nights; Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to debut in 2022; Enhanced Health Care Services Coming to the Resort; and more!

Read it here!

Thanks again Alan! Great news that Cape May and Tusker House are opening again. Any idea when BOMA is opening again? We love that place.

Thanks for the update. I was surprised to see the Best Western not listed as a Disney Springs Resort Area Hotel anymore.

Even though it was (may still be with COVID delay - I don't know since I've not visited since Dec 2019) a construction zone as they added their new tower, I was getting to like that place. I guess at the moment with no FP+, the advantages (well, for the one I was using - FP+ - there may be other advantages I was not using) of being at a Disney partnered hotel are less important at the moment.

I double checked and it seems to be missing from the WDW list on the site as well, so I guess it's really no longer a Disney Springs Partner Hotel. A shame. I don't have a gazillion points saved up or anything, but I was in the BW frequent guest program, and that one was working out well for my needs/desires.

-Dave

Thanks for the update.... still waiting on word for Florida Residents annual passes- we let ours expire, but in reality without the fastpasses and with the tightness of reservations, it wasn't the same experience. Hopefully after the summer it'll be back.

Only AP renewals are available. I just renewed mine. When we hear about broader sales again, I'll include in the Update.

Regards,
    Alan