Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: General Parking with Covid at Universal Hollywood

General Parking with Covid at Universal Hollywood

Does anybody know if they are parking every other stall for social distancing in the General parking structure? A read that somewhere, but I can't find where I read that and Universal's website says nothing. We're going on Thursday, and we usually pay the extra $7 to go to the preferred structure because the stalls in General parking are ridiculously narrow.

There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGoofyGuy View Post
    Does anybody know if they are parking every other stall for social distancing in the General parking structure? A read that somewhere, but I can't find where I read that and Universal's website says nothing. We're going on Thursday, and we usually pay the extra $7 to go to the preferred structure because the stalls in General parking are ridiculously narrow.
    When we were there for Taste of Universal they were letting cars self-park, and it was definitely NOT every other stall.

Quote Originally Posted by currence View Post
    When we were there for Taste of Universal they were letting cars self-park, and it was definitely NOT every other stall.
    OK-Not sure if they changed things when they opened the park. Thought I read that somewhere, but I can't find it. I know pre-Covid the stalls in the General parking garage were ridiculously close together and they were directing you into stalls. There's no way people can open their doors and get out without your door making contact with the car next to you. We went in circles 4 times before they realized we were not pulling into the stalls they were pointing at and let us park against the wall where the stalls are larger. (We have a SUV that's not compact) They must have a contract with the dent removal guys! After that we started paying the extra $7 to go in the preferred lot which is self parking and we find a larger stall up a couple levels.
    There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions