Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Tickets for All

Disneyland Tickets for All

Does anyone know when they might open up ticket sales to Non CA residents??

2. # ADS

Not sure, but On June 15, California will fully reopen its economy across the state (assuming certain variables are met). I do not know if that means you can visit from out of state, but it sounds promising.

There is fine print in the current CA Guidelines that suggests fully vaccinated out-of-state travelers will be treated as though in-state for purposes of most of the CA venue specific rules, BUT there does not seem to be a requirement that locations allow this exception and it's certainly easier for Disney to say no to all out-of-state guests than to become vaccine police.

I agree that it is more likely to be allowed post 6/15, once we learn what rules will remain (so far, I know the mask requirement is intended to stay, I'm not sure what else).

Thank you

Not direct tickets but Getaway Today answered a question in one of their live streams that they could add tickets to people's layaway packages. Also, Undercover tourist never even asked. Maybe if I didn't have a California billing address it would have bounced my purchase but there was never anywhere I had to say we were California residents.
    This was Thursday morning, while my husband was in the wait queue for DL direct tickets, I was on hold for GAT tickets by phone as their website crashed right out of the gate. Undercover Tourist had no wait or even a lag.

It appears that I can book a reservation online at go Disney.com. Just wondering if you all think its a good idea even though we live out of state. We are vaccinated. We are hearing that out of state guest who are vaccinated have been allowed into DL. I know that we cant make the reservation for the parks yet since we are going end of October but figuring if things change on June 15th like they are talking about, reservations for hotels etc will go fast. Just trying to plan ahead. Thoughts???

Quote Originally Posted by Dellar View Post
    It appears that I can book a reservation online at go Disney.com. Just wondering if you all think it’s a good idea even though we live out of state. We are vaccinated. We are hearing that out of state guest who are vaccinated have been allowed into DL. I know that we can’t make the reservation for the parks yet since we are going end of October but figuring if things change on June 15th like they are talking about, reservations for hotels etc will go fast. Just trying to plan ahead. Thoughts???
    I would definitely make any refundable reservations now - so that you have them. Nonrefundable reservations are still harder for me to recommend, but my expectation is that there won't be any restrictions for those traveling within the U.S. (Australia for instance has announced that they plan to stay separate from the rest of the world for the rest of this year/into next year)

Hoping by August it will be open to non CA residents. We are possibly headed to LA for a baseball event and were hoping to make a trip to DL with family from CA while we were there.