A look at these nearly forgotten Star Wars TV specials and series

Read it here!

2. # ADS

...and, sorry it's"Caravan of Courage," of 'course'

~`` Todd King
    (Foxtwin)

"Star.... Cruiser..... Crash!"

(Sorry, couldn't resist )

Nice to see some of this stuff get brought to the platform. If I'm being honest though, I have far too many other things I'd also like to watch in my "mental queue" that I haven't had a chance to sit down with yet.

-Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1313 View Post
    "Star.... Cruiser..... Crash!"
    Haha! Gotta love Wicket!

...well, I do still recommend the Clone Wars cartoons, at least the final scene of Volume 1 and all of Volume 2 if possible ... and then watch Revenge of the Sith ... you know, at your next Star Wars copious-spare-time Marathon hee hee!
    ~`` Todd King
    (Foxtwin)

I actually am pretty sure I have (though it's been years since I've watched them) the DVDs with those 2 seasons of Cartoon Network Clone Wars shorts.(though I am somewhat dis-organized, so I guess I have to find them! . I remember initially being confused when the series that has become popular since then first came out, thinking it was maybe a continuation of the shorts.

Those are small enough in scope, I can see re-watching them in the background sometime soon, once I figure out where I put them away! (or I could of course just watch them on D+, but now I am sort of curious what the heck I did with them!)

Slightly off topic, as it's definitely not Vintage, but I did check out the "Lego Star Wars Holiday Special" around the Holidays. I thought that was quite funny and definitely worth watching if you have not already seen it. A good job at humor that spread across so many different movies/shows, etc. I'm not sure if that was created originally for D+, or if it was released in some other way in the past and I was just not aware of it.

Last edited by Dave1313; 04-16-2021 at 12:37 PM.
    -Dave