Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 358

Thread: Disneyland Reopening - tickets, reservations, and visit experience

  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Their phone line is still open. Undercover Tourist's site is still working and pretty quickly.
    I did get through on Undercover Tourist enough to read the fine print and see that there's a 13 day fuse on all the multi-day tickets. Bummer. I was just going to buy a couple 5 day hoppers that we could use for 2 trips, but that's a no-go with the 13 day fuse. We'll just wait.
    There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

  2. # ADS

    Join Date
    Posts
     

  3. #27

    I wasn't sure if I wanted to trust that the "tickets may take up to 24 hours to be emailed" would come as quickly as I wanted them too, but I decided to risk it with Undercover Tourist and was glad I did. My tickets came almost immediately (your mileage may vary) and there was no problem linking to my Disney account.

    Tickets purchased, reservations now made, (Covid-19 vaccines now open to everyone in CA), (taxes not yet filed and that's okay this year) I'm feeling better about today.

    It does look like there's a way to link a hotel reservation, so they may be holding some slots for hotel guests?


  4. #28
    At home in the hills candles71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    foresthill Ca

    Ours came almost instantly also. Loaded but we are still in a queue to get in to make reservations.
    Getaway Today said the other day that the tickets have the usual fuse.


  5. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by currence View Post
    I wasn't sure if I wanted to trust that the "tickets may take up to 24 hours to be emailed" would come as quickly as I wanted them too, but I decided to risk it with Undercover Tourist and was glad I did. My tickets came almost immediately (your mileage may vary) and there was no problem linking to my Disney account.

    Tickets purchased, reservations now made, (Covid-19 vaccines now open to everyone in CA), (taxes not yet filed and that's okay this year) I'm feeling better about today.

    It does look like there's a way to link a hotel reservation, so they may be holding some slots for hotel guests?
    I don't think they are holding ones for hotel guests since they made it very clear that if you have a hotel reservation it did not get you a theme park reservation. They are separate. I know some assumed but its never been something that guaranteed theme park entrance. I know on another board it sounded like there was a queue for the tickets/reservations and then another for the hotel. So lots waiting for both to open.

    Glad you got your tickets/reservations set up.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

    According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

  6. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca

    Did see another board that someone said they were able to do both transactions for hotel and tickets at once but that is something that could be done in the past as well so don't see it as holding tickets for hotel guests though....just more of a convenience. Didn't sound like any dates are sold out yet either so far.

    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

    According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

  7. #31

    Whew...I haven't posted in ages!
    I have been in the res queue for two hours. I bought my ticket through TicketsAtWork and was able to link them to my Disney Parks account with no issues. I'm in the res queue on my phone and on my laptop. I'm just so excited to take our daughter! I was also trying to make hotel accommodations at GC, but am similarly redirected to an online queue. Almost wondering if I should call?


  8. #32
    Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by currence View Post
    I wasn't sure if I wanted to trust that the "tickets may take up to 24 hours to be emailed" would come as quickly as I wanted them too, but I decided to risk it with Undercover Tourist and was glad I did. My tickets came almost immediately (your mileage may vary) and there was no problem linking to my Disney account.

    Tickets purchased, reservations now made, (Covid-19 vaccines now open to everyone in CA), (taxes not yet filed and that's okay this year) I'm feeling better about today..
    I've been in the DL queue since before 7am and it still says more than an hour wait! So I gave up & bought the tickets via Undercover Tourist, but it won't let me link them to my account...it takes me to that same darn screen that I have more than an hour wait! Any suggestions on how to link them that I might be missing? (I'm on the website, not the app.)
    Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021



  9. #33

    I linked my tickets using the Disneyland app!


  10. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Pammer View Post
    I've been in the DL queue since before 7am and it still says more than an hour wait! So I gave up & bought the tickets via Undercover Tourist, but it won't let me link them to my account...it takes me to that same darn screen that I have more than an hour wait! Any suggestions on how to link them that I might be missing? (I'm on the website, not the app.)
    Suggest a different browser because if you use the same its going to take it back to the spot you have in the virtual line.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

    According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

  11. #35
    At home in the hills candles71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    foresthill Ca

    Use the App Pammer. BUT when you hit make reservations it still opens the browser to put you into the queue, but entering the ticket numbers ahead helps.

    Daughter? It has been a very long time since you were around. Nice to see you.

    Currence, G wants to know what kind of voodoo magic you are wielding to already have reservations.


  12. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post

    Daughter? It has been a very long time since you were around. Nice to see you.
    Yes! She just turned 2. Long time indeed

  13. #37

    I'm a little anxious because I already have my tickets and I don't know if the queue I'm in is for tickets only or if I will be able to bypass purchasing tickets on the disney site and go straight to making reservations. I guess I'll find out in a few minutes because my screen went from Over an hour to 45 min to 20 min in the last 10 minutes haha


  14. #38
    Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    Suggest a different browser because if you use the same its going to take it back to the spot you have in the virtual line.
    I started with Microsoft Edge and now have tried Mozilla Firefox, but get the same screen with both (more than 1 hour).

    Quote Originally Posted by jananafish View Post
    I linked my tickets using the Disneyland app!
    Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Use the App Pammer. BUT when you hit make reservations it still opens the browser to put you into the queue, but entering the ticket numbers ahead helps.
    Rats ~ I was hoping to avoid the app, because I don't have data on my regular phone and can't use the app here at home (we don't have wi-fi, but a cabled modem). My "travel phone" needs the current app updated, and it's SO SLOW here at home to do that; so I'm at the mercy of the download gods or the Disney website to get to some point that I can finally link my tickets & make park reservations!
    Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021



  15. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Pammer View Post
    I've been in the DL queue since before 7am and it still says more than an hour wait! So I gave up & bought the tickets via Undercover Tourist, but it won't let me link them to my account...it takes me to that same darn screen that I have more than an hour wait! Any suggestions on how to link them that I might be missing? (I'm on the website, not the app.)
    I linked them through the Disneyland Ap - and was able to just take a photo of the barcode, but there is also a very easy way to add tickets by the ticket number if needed once you get to the reservation screen.

  16. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Pammer View Post
    I started with Microsoft Edge and now have tried Mozilla Firefox, but get the same screen with both (more than 1 hour).
    If you look at the Queue ID at the bottom of the page you can see if they are truly the same or if they are different. I do wish that they had a better estimate than "over an hour."

  17. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by jananafish View Post
    I'm a little anxious because I already have my tickets and I don't know if the queue I'm in is for tickets only or if I will be able to bypass purchasing tickets on the disney site and go straight to making reservations. I guess I'll find out in a few minutes because my screen went from Over an hour to 45 min to 20 min in the last 10 minutes haha
    I'm so confused lol I was at 7 minutes and then it just jumped back up to more than an hour. What a bummer.

  18. #42
    Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by currence View Post
    If you look at the Queue ID at the bottom of the page you can see if they are truly the same or if they are different. I do wish that they had a better estimate than "over an hour."
    Thanks currence; I ended up rebooting my laptop, but you are right...both Queue IDs are different! Oh well...
    Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021



  19. #43
    At home in the hills candles71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    foresthill Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by jananafish View Post
    I'm so confused lol I was at 7 minutes and then it just jumped back up to more than an hour. What a bummer.
    I was at 29 and it did the same thing.

  20. #44
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by jananafish View Post
    I'm so confused lol I was at 7 minutes and then it just jumped back up to more than an hour. What a bummer.
    They are having tech issues from what it sounds like with watching comments on another board. You aren't the only one this happened to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pammer View Post
    Thanks currence; I ended up rebooting my laptop, but you are right...both Queue IDs are different! Oh well...
    Well you don't lose your place if those are still there at least. Just keep one up or both open and hope one moves faster than the other. Good luck and hope you get the days you want.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

    According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

  21. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    They are having tech issues from what it sounds like with watching comments on another board. You aren't the only one this happened to.
    I mean it makes sense! It was just confusing. I'm also now seeing it just say Recalculating with no action. I've been refreshing twitter to see what others' experiences are like, too.

  22. #46
    At home in the hills candles71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    foresthill Ca

    Anyone else feel like they are in the Indy line and it keeps breaking?


  23. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Anyone else feel like they are in the Indy line and it keeps breaking?
    Yeeeeeep!! That or RSR!

  24. #48

    Not a smooth roll out by any stretch.

    Your attention, please. The Disneyland Limited now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom. Aboaaard!

  25. #49

    Woo-hoo, I'm back to "more than an hour"

    --edit--
    16 minutes now.


  26. #50
    Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by currence View Post
    I linked them through the Disneyland Ap - and was able to just take a photo of the barcode, but there is also a very easy way to add tickets by the ticket number if needed once you get to the reservation screen.
    My app update finally finished and I was able to add the UT ticket barcodes after a few minutes of trying (I think the system was still crashed)...thank you for the suggestion!

    Quote Originally Posted by jananafish View Post
    Woo-hoo, I'm back to "more than an hour"

    --edit--
    16 minutes now.
    Now I have 3 browsers/devices with the same "more than an hour" message: the cell phone, Firefox, & Edge...come on now, all I need to do is make park reservations at this point!

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwayManiac View Post
    Not a smooth roll out by any stretch.
    No...I expected the site to crash, but this is crazy!
    Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •