Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Help for places to stay

Help for places to stay

I am planning on going in June but my hotel (Candy Cane) is closed then. I have narrowed down my options to: Best Western Plus Anaheim; BW Park Place Inn and Mini Suites; and The Anaheim. Does anyone have any options on these three? Thanks so much.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by jmorgan View Post
    I am planning on going in June but my hotel (Candy Cane) is closed then. I have narrowed down my options to: Best Western Plus Anaheim; BW Park Place Inn and Mini Suites; and The Anaheim. Does anyone have any options on these three? Thanks so much.
    Never stayed in those.

Park Vue Inn is a cool little boutique hotel - and you can't get any closer to the entrance off property.

Desert Inn is usually pretty good, not fancy but it does the job. Same with the Del Sole Inn.
    "If you can Dream it you can Do IT." Walt Disney

We've stayed at the Anaheim a couple of times, the last time they were in the middle of their remodel. I thinks it's great, the only thing I would say is sometimes for the price you can stay at park place inn which is a shorter walk!

Candy Cane is our favorite too. Im glad they have made it through the pandemic and are renovating. We are staying at the Anaheim Hotel for the first time in May when we return to visit Disneyland. We parked there for Touch of Disney and it was very convenient.

I've stayed at both the BW Park Place Inn and Mini Suites and The Anaheim, but it's been a long time and before they've both been remodeled so I don't have much to add. Being so close was nice though! In recent years I've been booking at the Holiday Inn Express off of Manchester behind Mimi's Cafe. It's a little more walk, but doesn't bother us. We appreciate their beds at the end of a day as well as rooms, and they have a decent breakfast included (including eggs, sausage, bacon & cinnamon rolls!). We're staying there in May when we go to the DLR. Good luck deciding and have fun!

Thanks for all of your advice. I have decided to go in a little different direction and stay and the Marriot Residence Inn. It is only a few more steps beyond the Candy Cane and seems really nice. Crossing my fingers since I have only stayed at the Candy Cane for the past 12 years.