Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: DCL Website Removes Alaska Cruises From It's Website

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries

DCL Website Removes Alaska Cruises From It's Website

"Last week, we also shared that Canada has extended its cruise ship ban through to 2022. This ban prohibits many cruise ships from Canadian waters. When that first occurred, future Disney cruises that depart from Canada (which include some Alaska cruises) still appeared on the Disney Cruise Line website for booking. But, now things have changed.

Today, when we searched for cruises that depart from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, the website showed that there were 0 available cruises."

Full article here.

Karin

2. # ADS

I'm waiting to see what they do with the ship assuming the Alaska cruises are cancelled. My fingers are crossed for some CA coastal cruises. We loved the Disney CA coastal cruise we took in 2012.

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by currence View Post
    I'm waiting to see what they do with the ship assuming the Alaska cruises are cancelled. My fingers are crossed for some CA coastal cruises. We loved the Disney CA coastal cruise we took in 2012.
    My thinking is cruising won't resume during the Alaska season, meaning they won't bring a ship to the west coast this summer. Hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it happening yet. *sigh* We've had 2 Spring Break cruises cancel now. *sob*
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by Karin View Post
    My thinking is cruising won't resume during the Alaska season, meaning they won't bring a ship to the west coast this summer. Hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it happening yet. *sigh* We've had 2 Spring Break cruises cancel now. *sob*
    Sigh - you are likely correct.