Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Resort Update for December 29, 2020 - January 4, 2021

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney World Resort Update for December 29, 2020 - January 4, 2021

Walt Disney World Resort Update for December 29, 2020 - January 4, 2021 by Alan S. Dalinka

Disney Vacation Club explains Member account credits due to temporary closures, 2021 cost increases caused by enhanced cleaning, additional transportation, insurance, labor & more. Hall of Presidents thoughts for a Happy New Year & future!

Read it here!

2. # ADS

New Year’s Eve at Raglan Road

Sorry, Alan here. I forgot to include the Raglan Road at Disney Springs New Years festivities:

ORLANDO, Fla. (Dec. 23, 2020) Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant guests can raise a glass to the New Year twice when the pub celebrates 2021s arrival in Ireland, and again five hours later in Central Florida.
    New Years Eve at Raglan Road will feature a fun-filled night of live Irish music and dance with two countdowns to the New Year one at 7 p.m. when the clock strikes midnight in Ireland -- and one at midnight Eastern Standard Time. The pub will serve complimentary bubbly to all guests of legal age during each countdown.
    On Friday, New Years Day, Raglan Road will offer its popular Rollicking Raglan Weekend Brunch with live Irish entertainment from noon, as well as The Cure our signature version of the Bloody Mary. The restaurants brunch menu is chock full of delicious offerings ranging from The Full Irish breakfast and Pancakes Diaspora to the OMG Burger and the pubs famous Fish & Chips a premium 10-ounce North Atlantic beer-battered cod filet. Guests also can choose from a beverage menu of specialty libations including Irish coffees, beers, wine, bubbly and cocktails.
    Guests are encouraged to book reservations at raglanroad.com or 407/938-0300. There is no cover charge at the pub.

Hello Alan,
    Thanks for the extra report. I read your comments about the Hall of Presidents and it is a subject that I have paid close attention to over the years.
    Why are we so divided? Who is benefiting by us being so divided? Why are we getting more and more and more divided?
    If people looked at that they would be absolutely amazed by what they found. There are actual people and entities that have gained massive wealth by keeping us divided.
    Doesn't have to be this way.

Not really a MousePlanet discussion subject, but defined American political divisions began during the Washington Administration with the formation of the Federalist and Democratic-Republican parties. Immediately before that there were those loyal to the Crown and the Revolutionaries. I agree that it doesn't have to be this way, but "us vs. them" seems to be the human condition.

Totally agree that Washington and Lincoln should be the only Presidents with speaking roles at the Hall of Presidents. People cant control themselves with Presidents they dislike.

Hi Alan. You make good points about HOP. I hope if any drastic changes are made to HOP, they at least keep the Lincoln speech and the animatronic Presidents.