Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Here's what to expect as Buena Vista Street reopens

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Here's what to expect as Buena Vista Street reopens

Here's what to expect as Buena Vista Street reopens by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

What to know before you go

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by MousePlanet AutoPoster View Post
    Here's what to expect as Buena Vista Street reopens by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

What to know before you go

Read it here!
    Nice, detailed article - and I'll pass - $10 to park, and go shopping only (maybe a meal @ Carthay if you get there in time) - I don't see the appeal.

Why on earth did they stick the hand-washing station right next to a bench? As well after all this time with WDW open you would think they would have figured a better way to do the social distancing markers on the ground so that if there are larger groups they aren't spreading out into other groups spaces.

newhdplayer, the appeal is that they are inside DCA. There are those that supposedly just want to sit in there all day long if they can and they will pay $10 to do so. For me, I have no desire to deal with it all. Its going to be a mess no matter if its now or next month and its not worth it. I haven't even had a desire to go to Downtown Disney. It never had any appeal to us in general to begin with so no reason it would now.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar

Can you get in from the Harbor Blvd. side?

Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021