Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update for November 16 - 22, 2020

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update for November 16 - 22, 2020

Disneyland Resort Update for November 16 - 22, 2020 by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

DVC Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel Reopening | Disneyland Resort Hotels and Theme Parks to Remain Closed Through End of 2020 | Buena Vista Street reopens this week | Anaheim Black Friday deals from Get Away Today

Read it here!

2. # ADS

The information I have been provided by Disney DVC in connection with our upcoming reservation is that all hotel dining and in-room dining will remain closed, two of the three pools and waterslides will be closed (no specific mention of the spa/whirlpools next to the pool), Tenya Stone Spa is closed, the fitness center is closed, the children's lobby entertainment areas are closed, all special classes, tours, programs, and character experiences are closed, and the entire hotel will be operating as smoke-free, including any previously designated smoking areas.

So basically, for the DVC points, you get a room and access to one pool, and that's it. And yet, I am really looking forward to touring what I've been jokingly referring to as "Post-apocalyptic Disney". The DVC portion of the hotel is so small that at max capacity it would only hold 440 guests, and I'm hoping that not all rooms will be booked/booked to capacity. I am concerned that they might not let me in, however, as my kids are on the reservation but currently I am not.