Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: My WDW Trip Accomplishments of the day :) Part 6

We bought tickets for Disney Very Merriest After Hours event for early December.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    We bought tickets for Disney Very Merriest After Hours event for early December.
    Awesome, I love those after hour parties.

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    Awesome, I love those after hour parties.
    We do as well. Price was a little steep, but from what I am seeing for Boo Bash, the crowds are indeed lower. So hopefully they stay that way.

So, we decided to add a Disney Enchanted Dessert Party for our trip. We did not get opening night, Oct 3, but I was able to snag an Oct 4.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    So, we decided to add a Disney Enchanted Dessert Party for our trip. We did not get opening night, Oct 3, but I was able to snag an Oct 4.
    Sounds fun, I have never done any of those but they look good.

Booked our hotel for Our trip in March. My wife and I will be celebrating our birthdays that are the week prior.

I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.

I was up this morning at the ungodly time of 4:45 to book my meal rez's for my upcoming trip. I of course wanted Space220, but I wasn't too surprised to see it already gone. The WDW Reservation system is sure glitchy. It seemed to open early, but wouldn't actually let me book anything. Then it locked down and wouldn't open my dates, only to open them a few minutes later. Several times it gave me the rotating "Searching...", and I had to close my browser and log in again. But the end result was pretty good. I got everything I wanted, sometimes not at exactly the times I wanted, but I can be flexible. A couple of rez's seriously cut into my drinkin' time, but I'll live.

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Just got back from our trip that started last Thursday. We had an absolute blast. Now starting to book stuff for our trip for the WDW Marathon weekend. There are a lot of resorts showing no availability during that time. I just booked Holiday Inn Disney Springs as a place holder. Hoping to end up staying at one of the WDW resorts. But we may even split the stay. Also, bought an AP while I was there. So just booked my park reservations for the days we will be there for the marathon.

Decided to do a split stay for our marathon trip at the beginning of January. Since I am running the Dopey, I am headed out before the family. For my solo part, decided I will stay at Holiday Inn Disney Springs. When the family arrives that Friday, we are switching over to Port Orleans - Riverside. I haven't told them that though. They think we are staying at Holiday Inn the entire trip.

Purchased tickets for my wife and kids today along with their park reservations. Also grabbed a couple of ADR's!

Only 9 days away from starting my drive to Orlando!

- James Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Only 9 days away from starting my drive to Orlando!
    Dan, are you going to do a trip report this time? We hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwchuck View Post
    Dan, are you going to do a trip report this time? We hope so!
    Planning on it!
    - James Taylor

Planning on it!
    Great! Thanks Dan! Hope you have an awesome time!

Ready to hit the road tomorrow! Nice, leisurely trip - 3 days on the road, then Epcot and the Coral Reef on Sunday night!!!

- James Taylor

Ready to hit the road tomorrow! Nice, leisurely trip - 3 days on the road, then Epcot and the Coral Reef on Sunday night!!!
    Have a wonderful vacation!

Back safely and back to work. Trip report coming!

- James Taylor