Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 72 of 72

Thread: My WDW Trip Accomplishments of the day :) Part 6

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    Finalized our hotel reservations for our trip at the end of September! We are now officially booked at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I am looking forward to staying there. Lots of great reviews about the place. The price was also definitely a seller. We got a large two bedroom "condo" for less than the price it would have been for one room at All Star Movies.
    Awesome. We will also be there at the end of Sept. We have our MK park passes for Oct 1. We know its going to be crowded, but fun.

  2. # ADS

    Join Date
    Location
    Posts
     

  3. #52

    Depending on which building you are in, and if they are having fireworks at EPCOT, you can watch them from there.

    I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.


  4. #53

    Just got an email from my the conference I go to every year at WDW. The conference is normally in May but they sent out some communication earlier this year they were looking to push it back to later this year. The email I received today confirmed it is a go for the end of August. The email pretty much said they have been working with Disney and the Coronado Springs resort and they have a game plan for the conference it is full steam ahead! Woo hoo! Looks like I will be visiting WDW now in both August and September. I can't wait!

    Next WDW trip, August 28-31, 2021! Can't come soon enough.

  5. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    Just got an email from my the conference I go to every year at WDW. The conference is normally in May but they sent out some communication earlier this year they were looking to push it back to later this year. The email I received today confirmed it is a go for the end of August. The email pretty much said they have been working with Disney and the Coronado Springs resort and they have a game plan for the conference it is full steam ahead! Woo hoo! Looks like I will be visiting WDW now in both August and September. I can't wait!
    Congrats! Great to have something to look forward to.

  6. #55

    Made some adjustments to our trip at the end of April. We will be there for 8 nights, staying at both Riviera and Copper Creek (split stay). Quite a few firsts for our dining. Really excited for our trip.

    Here are our dining reservations:
    -Dinner at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' (first time)
    -Dinner at Topolino's (first time)
    -Breakfast at Ale & Compass (first time)
    -Breakfast at The Wave (first time)
    -Dinner at Ragland Road (first time)
    -Dinner at Beaches and Cream
    -Dinner at California Grill
    -Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Caf


  7. #56

    Have a great time - looking forward to the trip report!

    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

  8. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    Made some adjustments to our trip at the end of April. We will be there for 8 nights, staying at both Riviera and Copper Creek (split stay). Quite a few firsts for our dining. Really excited for our trip.

    Here are our dining reservations:
    -Dinner at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' (first time)
    -Dinner at Topolino's (first time)
    -Breakfast at Ale & Compass (first time)
    -Breakfast at The Wave (first time)
    -Dinner at Ragland Road (first time)
    -Dinner at Beaches and Cream
    -Dinner at California Grill
    -Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Caf
    Some nice choices, hope you enjoy them all. Ibe tried all of those except Raglan.

  9. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Have a great time - looking forward to the trip report!
    There will be some live streams. Excited for this trip.

    Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    Some nice choices, hope you enjoy them all. I‘be tried all of those except Raglan.
    We hope so. Really sad the California Grill Brunch is not back yet. With two more trips this year, I am still hopeful.

  10. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    There will be some live streams. Excited for this trip.


    We hope so. Really sad the California Grill Brunch is not back yet. With two more trips this year, I am still hopeful.
    If one of your party is a chocolate lover I highly recommend the chocolate waffle at Ale and Compass!!

  11. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    If one of your party is a chocolate lover I highly recommend the chocolate waffle at Ale and Compass!!
    I saw that on the menu. I am considering it.

  12. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Blog Entries
    1

    Raglan is my husbands must every time. Enjoy!


  13. #62

    Made a change to our return flight home. Instead of flying out in the morning of our final day, we are flying out at 1pm. Gives us time to visit MK in the morning and have breakfast somewhere.

    Bonus: booked these flights with points on SWA. I received almost 10K points back for the change. AWESOME!


  14. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    Made a change to our return flight home. Instead of flying out in the morning of our final day, we are flying out at 1pm. Gives us time to visit MK in the morning and have breakfast somewhere.

    Bonus: booked these flights with points on SWA. I received almost 10K points back for the change. AWESOME!
    Congrats! Extra time at the World is always a bonus.😀

  15. #64
    DVC Member KJSJpipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Havertown, Pa
    Blog Entries
    1

    Got the flights for the four us for the Boys 21st birthday trip. Booked DDs separate from ours as she is only staying the weekend.
    Also got the flights for DH and I for the 50th.

    Planning The Boys 21st Birthday Trip...take 2
    Also planning a short trip for the 50th Anniversary
    ~Katrina



  16. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Drexel Hill, PA

    I just booked my flight in Oct. for my trip. I was waiting for southwest fares to open up because American Airlines fares from Philly to Orlando were crazy. Now I need to wait to book my return flight. Hope you enjoy your trips


  17. #66

    Booked our 50th Anniversary Trip flights over the weekend.


  18. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    Booked our 50th Anniversary Trip flights over the weekend.
    Awesome! Do you have MK park tickets for the actual 50th anniversary date?

  19. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    Awesome! Do you have MK park tickets for the actual 50th anniversary date?
    Yes. The moment they opened up the window to book the Park passes, we booked our day for MK, since we already had our DVC resort booked for then as well. Glad we did.

  20. #69
    Here are our dining reservations:
    -Dinner at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' (first time)
    -Dinner at Topolino's (first time)
    -Breakfast at Ale & Compass (first time)
    -Breakfast at The Wave (first time)
    -Dinner at Ragland Road (first time)
    -Dinner at Beaches and Cream
    -Dinner at California Grill
    -Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe
    Only been to WDW once, so I haven't gotten to dine in very many places, but I have been to Raglan Road and Beaches and Cream. Both were amazing. Raglan Road - holy cow! Everything was so good, but the Shepherd's Pie was to DIE for!!!
    Trips to DL: 2x 1978-1988, 90, 95, 98, 99, 00, 05 (2x), 10, 12, 15, 16, 17(2x), 18, 19(2x). WDW 11/2020.
    Me: 46, DH: 49, DD: 16, DS: 13

  21. #70

    Took a picture in a park without a face mask


  22. #71

    Persistence pays off...finally scored an Oga's Cantina ressie on May 4th.


  23. #72

    Got evacuated from the skyliner today.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •