Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My WDW Trip Accomplishments of the day :) Part 6

All 4 parks in 1 day, in spite of reduced hours! Pirates followed by dinner at Skippers Canteen shortly...

Joey

2. # ADS

Does it count as resort monorail loop pub crawl if drinks at Poly Pool/Marina bar, GF gift shop 'bar', and room beer at BLT?

Joey

Quote Originally Posted by josephbandrews View Post
    Does it count as resort monorail loop pub crawl if drinks at Poly Pool/Marina bar, GF gift shop 'bar', and room beer at BLT?
    Thats a good one. I say yes if you drink whatever you bought at the GF gift shop bar in one of the monorail resorts. Otherwise I vote no.

Sounds like you guys are having a great time!

Not that I'm a pub crawl expert, but I think I'd agree with daisyd0 on the consumption at each resort premises.

I'm not sure I'd count the room beer at BLT, but I would definitely count it if you had such a beverage while you were dining at CG this evening.

-Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1313 View Post
    Not that I'm a pub crawl expert, but I think I'd agree with daisyd0 on the consumption at each resort premises.

I'm not sure I'd count the room beer at BLT, but I would definitely count it if you had such a beverage while you were dining at CG this evening.
    Oh it counts! And we did have one at the Grill too!

Entered 2nd park of the day before 2pm! Had wondered about enforcement and had zero issues...albeit only about 12min early...

Joey

Quote Originally Posted by josephbandrews View Post
    Entered 2nd park of the day before 2pm! Had wondered about enforcement and had zero issues...albeit only about 12min early...
    Aaaand EE twice in under 5minutes!

Its a Great Big Beautiful Friday with crowds ranking under 1/10 and 77 degrees partly cloudy.

Horrible, just horrible!
    Joey

Awesome. We have a trip booked from 10/29 to 11/13. Its fun having a trip planned. I would love to stay at Bay LakenTower sometime. My nephew and his wife stayed there on their honeymoon and loved it

Arrived at YC 3 hours late due to mechanical problems on plane. It was 5 degrees at home and 75 degrees here 😀

Got one of the Gideons cookies at Disney Springs on Monday. Virtual queue was 85 minutes. If you are a cookie fan it is worth it.

Yesterday was a pool day and Bull and Bear at the Waldorf for dinner. Today is Studios and ROTR.

Yesterday was mini golf; today were doing laundry and lounging by the pool. Dinner tonight at Ravello. No parks until next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    Yesterday was mini golf; today we’re doing laundry and lounging by the pool. Dinner tonight at Ravello. No parks until next Tuesday.
    Sounds like you are having a great trip (and good score on getting ROTR boarding group!). Well, aside for the 3 hour delay of the airplane.... but hopefully that will remain the only negative.

Fantasia Gardens (or even Fairways?) for golf? or Winter Summerland?
    -Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1313 View Post
    Sounds like you are having a great trip (and good score on getting ROTR boarding group!). Well, aside for the 3 hour delay of the airplane.... but hopefully that will remain the only negative.

Fantasia Gardens (or even Fairways?) for golf? or Winter Summerland?
    We did Fantasia Gardens this time.

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Spent the day wandering around the Magic Kingdom area resorts. Drinks at Enchanted Rose, dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe. Tomorrow is probably wandering around Disney Springs.

Trip is quickly winding down🥲 Magic Kingdom today; Topolinos for dinner tonight. Tomorrow no plans yet.

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    Trip is quickly winding down�� Magic Kingdom today; Topolino’s for dinner tonight. Tomorrow no plans yet.
    Amazing how that always feels, isn't it? Maybe it's as we all get "used to" the vacation being the daily routine. The first few days seem to go normal speed. Then you arrive at the mid-point and it feels like the rest goes by in a blink. (at least I've felt that way sometimes).

Enjoy Topolino's! I had a reservation there last spring for my cancelled trip. I forget if I had a truly appropriate time or not, but was hoping to see if it had a decent "view from afar" of World Showcase for Epcot Forever fireworks viewing. Hope to try it some day, hopefully not too far in the future.
    -Dave

Rainy and cool day here today but still a heck of a lot better than at home. Toured a vacation club unit today and went for a walk . Tomorrow is Epcot, our last park day.

Today we have plans to wander around Celebration. Dinner tonight at Ale and Compass. Tomorrow is Disney Springs for last minute shopping and dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe. Leaving Sunday 🥲

Blog Entries

Park tickets bought and ressies made for our early September trip.

Planning The Boys 21st Birthday Trip...take 2
    Also planning a short trip for the 50th Anniversary
    ~Katrina

Santa / Actor for hire
    MousePad Subscriber

Today I made my park reservations for my up coming trip at the end of April, Friday I dropped my travel trailer off to have some repair done so it will be good to go.
    Back on the 11th I renewed my Premier Pass as a Walt Disney World Disney Platinum Pass and I just transferred more points over to my Disney Redemption card.

Setting up camp at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds now January 18, 2021
    My Acting website
    My Santa website "It's not the look, it's what is in ones heart, that makes one a Santa"
    My Promotional Marketing website that's were my user name comes

Quote Originally Posted by Promo-Man View Post
    Today I made my park reservations for my up coming trip at the end of April, Friday I dropped my travel trailer off to have some repair done so it will be good to go.
    Back on the 11th I renewed my Premier Pass as a Walt Disney World Disney Platinum Pass and I just transferred more points over to my Disney Redemption card.
    Hope you get there this time!!

I'm a west-coaster, so my home park is still closed. But I definitely caught the WDW bug when the fam visited in Nov 2020. So happy (and jealous) for all of you planning (or currently enjoying) trips! Someone ride FoP and EE for me!! My DH is NOT a Disney fan (I didn't know that before we married!!!) so I'm not sure when I'll get to go back to WDW.

Trips to DL: 2x 1978-1988, 90, 95, 98, 99, 00, 05 (2x), 10, 12, 15, 16, 17(2x), 18, 19(2x). WDW 11/2020.
    Me: 46, DH: 49, DD: 16, DS: 13