Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Monsanto and Disneyland's Adventure Thru Inner Space

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Monsanto and Disneyland's Adventure Thru Inner Space

Monsanto and Disneyland's Adventure Thru Inner Space by Jim Korkis

Jim shrinks down to celebrate some miracles thru molecules.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Thank you for that excellent walk down Memory Lane, Jim. However, I think there is one line missing from the script. In my (admittedly fuzzy) memory, there was an announcement just as you saw the big eye looking at you - "Yes, the snowflake is melting. But don't worry - we have you back on visual."

Am I crazy?

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

I have YOU on Visual

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Thank you for that excellent walk down Memory Lane, Jim. However, I think there is one line missing from the script. In my (admittedly fuzzy) memory, there was an announcement just as you saw the big eye looking at you - "Yes, the snowflake is melting. But don't worry - we have you back on visual."

Am I crazy?
    Nope, your memory is much better than mine even though I rode that attraction so many times I always thought I would never forget anything about it. That is exactly the line that happened just seconds before the big eyeball. Always appreciate your additions and corrections. Always want to make sure the most accurate and complete information is posted. Too much misinformation out there. I re-checked the training manual and see the line is in there. That's what happens when you get old...just celebrated another birthday in August so I guess my brain cells are dying quicker than I imagined.

My birthday is coming up later this month - trust me, you aren't the only one with dying brain cells!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor